Profile for Faith Tyler > Reviews

Faith Tyler (Norfolk UK)

Fellowes Powershred P-20 Strip-Cut Personal Shredder
Fellowes Powershred P-20 Strip-Cut Personal Shredder

3.0 out of 5 stars Shredder, 7 Mar 2013
Shredder will serve its purpose but if you wish to shred more than 20 sheets per day choose one a bit stronger than this one. Its very small and noisy but for the money it will do.

Only Fools and Horses - The Christmas Trilogy [DVD] [1981]
Only Fools and Horses - The Christmas Trilogy [DVD] [1981]

5.0 out of 5 stars Only fools and horses, 14 Feb 2013
I can only repeat what I have said about other DVD's in this series and that is that they are brilliant. They are timeless as the old ones were made a long time ago and are full of old cars, fashion etc but still so very funny.

Braun Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush with Standard Two-Pin Bathroom Socket
Offered by Electric Mania Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun toothbrush, 14 Feb 2013
I am already a fan of Oral B so bought this one for my husband. He has tried and tested it without any complaints so it must be up to scratch.

The Chambers Dictionary 12th Edition
The Chambers Dictionary 12th Edition
by Chambers (Ed.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Dictionary, 14 Feb 2013
Glad we didn't pay full price as its nothing like our battered old Oxford dictionary. Think we will have to buy another one.

Only Fools and Horses - The Jolly Boys' Outing [1981] [DVD]
Only Fools and Horses - The Jolly Boys' Outing [1981] [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars only fools and horses, 14 Feb 2013
This arrived on time and well packed. We have seen it before but still watched and again we cried with laughter. Would recommend to everyone.

Only Fools and Horses - The Complete Series 7 [1990] [DVD] [1981]
Only Fools and Horses - The Complete Series 7 [1990] [DVD] [1981]

5.0 out of 5 stars Only fools and horses, 14 Feb 2013
These series are without doubt classics. We have everyone so far and they never cease to make us laugh. They arrive well packed and well within the scheduled time. Would recommend to anyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Toothbrush heads, 14 Feb 2013
These heads are exactly like oral b brushes and work and fit perfectly. Also came earlier than scheduled which was brilliant.

The Legendary Magic Oven Glove Hot Surface Handler (PAIR) - Cook, Adjust, Repair & Work Safely with the glove that can withstand temperatures of up to 540°F
Offered by Grendle_Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Oven Gloves, 3 April 2011
The gloves arrived promptly and as promised there were two of them. I can thoroughly recommend them. I have not had one burnt hand as they really are heat proof and safe to use to pick up stuff as they are non slip. They do everything it says on the packet.

Convoy [DVD]
Convoy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kris Kristofferson
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Convoy, 1 May 2010
This review is from: Convoy [DVD] (DVD)
This was just as good as I remembered it and looked even better on the bigger tv set. I shall watch it when I need a good laugh and some excitement.

Get Some In! - Series 1 - Complete [DVD]
Get Some In! - Series 1 - Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Lindsay
Offered by Strawberry Slush

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as funny now., 28 July 2009
We found Get Some In just as funny as when we saw it first time round on the TV. We laughed until we nearly cried and as my husband was a conscript he could empathise with the poor little blighters on that parade ground. We now have volumes 1,2,3,4, and they are all as funny as we had hoped.