Profile for D. F. Partridge > Reviews

Content by D. F. Partridge

D. F. Partridge (Britain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sid Meier's Civilization IV (Mac)
Sid Meier's Civilization IV (Mac)
Offered by 1stvideo
Price: 13.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 13 Sep 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have wasted half my life on this game. Nothing out there is as good.I have not bought Civilisation 5 due to the reviews but when you have a game like this why bother.

Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword Expansion (Mac CD)
Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword Expansion (Mac CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars A time thief and highly addictive, 30 July 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I don't know how many hours of my life I have spent playing this game. I played Civilisation 1, 2, 3 and 4. I loved all of them. I have never played Civ 5 due to poor reviews. This game, the couch and a beer on a rainy day go hand in hand. I am suprised that I am still married.

GENUINE MIELE SUPER AIR CLEAN FILTERS PACK OF THREE
GENUINE MIELE SUPER AIR CLEAN FILTERS PACK OF THREE
Offered by Kenco Spares
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 21 Jan 2013
I am renovating my house at the moment. My meile is getting beasted. I would have asthma with using this filter. A must have.

Gillette Sensor Excel for Men Refill Razor Blade Cartridges - Pack of 10
Gillette Sensor Excel for Men Refill Razor Blade Cartridges - Pack of 10
Offered by RazorBlades4u
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 21 Jan 2013
I bought this on sale and 10 refuls on sale as well. One of the cheaper versions of Gillette shavers. It works well much better than a disposable. Recommended.

Filofax Personal Week on Two Pages 2013 Diary - Cotton Cream
Filofax Personal Week on Two Pages 2013 Diary - Cotton Cream

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Jan 2013
My wife bought this. She has bought 3 years in a row so she is happy as she can re-use her diary, easily recommended.

T&G Woodware Cutlery Holder in Hevea Wood for use with Folding Plate Rack 10091
T&G Woodware Cutlery Holder in Hevea Wood for use with Folding Plate Rack 10091
Offered by Colanders FBA
Price: 10.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit flimsy, 21 Jan 2013
If you buy this product also buy some good wood glue. Where is has been tacked together it will come apart quicker than you think. With plenty of glue ti will hold and work well.

Weedol Rootkill Plus 1 Litre Liquid Concentrate Weed Killer
Weedol Rootkill Plus 1 Litre Liquid Concentrate Weed Killer
Price: 18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than round up, 21 Jan 2013
This product has a little more of a killer instinct. I would buy this rather than round up as you will just require more of the latter.

How To Make Money From Your Property: Add Pounds to the Value of Your Property
How To Make Money From Your Property: Add Pounds to the Value of Your Property
by Fiona Fullerton

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably informative, 21 Jan 2013
There are no revelations in this book. Most of what she says is common sense. If you are lacking any experience in owning a property then its a buy but for the more financially sophisticated leave it for the layman.

Hozelock Killaspray Plus 10 Litre
Hozelock Killaspray Plus 10 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 21 Jan 2013
I smashed my garden with this product. I had bought a house not lived in for 10 years. The garden was a jungle. Cleared it. Got a lot of re-growth and killed it off using this spray. Works great.

Cablesson MacKuna 1m / 1 metres High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (New version 2.0/1.4a 21Gbps 3D Ready with Audio Return and Ethernet Channel) Upto 1080p 4k2k For Sony PS4 XBOX ONE PC SKYHD Virgin Box Nintendo Wii U LCD Plasma & LED TV UHD Full HD, WHITE HDMI CABLE
Offered by HDCentral
Price: 28.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Good picture, 21 Jan 2013
Good price and produces a good picture. You don't have to pay a fortune for a HDMI cable to get a good image.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3