Profile for A. J. Laforce > Reviews

2 x RED FOX PURE COCOA BUTTER MOISTURISING CRÈME 10.5 Oz
2 x RED FOX PURE COCOA BUTTER MOISTURISING CRÈME 10.5 Oz
Offered by Adams Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this product - Tub of Butter, 12 July 2013
Bought this product as India Knight was raving about Tub of Lotion in her Sunday Times column, which I think is a similar product. I have made the whole family use it. It is a cross between coconut butter and vaseline, with only a slight smell of coconut. Everyone's skin looks so much better after a fortnight of using. I am mixed race and my children and husband are afro-caribbean and it is absolutely perfect. My face is oily but I use when I go to bed as a night moisturiser and it is amazing. Only caution, it is more petroleum than a lotion, so use sparingly and be careful with clothes as it will leave a greasy mark. You need to rub in thoroughly before dressing. I had slight sunburn last weekend and it was a great healing cream. Will definitely buy again, when tub runs out, but as you need to use so little, I am worried they may stop making this when I need a replacement.

Smiffys Fez Hat with Black Tassel (Red)
Smiffys Fez Hat with Black Tassel (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Great price, 21 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Red Felt Fez (Toy)
A good company to deal with, great communication and delivered very quickly. The 'fez' was for my son's school play and was perfect. Would use again.

Official "The Simpsons" 2010 Calendar (Calendar 2010)
Official "The Simpsons" 2010 Calendar (Calendar 2010)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Jan. 2010
Great product, obviously for Simpsons fan, it was present for my son who loved it.