Profile for 123_kikka > Reviews

Content by 123_kikka

123_kikka (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
CLI-521/ PGI-520 2 sets Compatible Ink Cartridges WITH CHIPS for Canon Pixma IP3600 IP4600 IP4700 MP540 MP550 MP560 MP620 MP630 MP640 MP980 MP990 MX860 MX870 - CLI521 / PGI520
Offered by Badger Inks Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars So far excellent, 13 Jan 2014
I saw them ordered and got them at home , I used them for a few months now they are perfect.

A di Alessi Gianni Spaghetti Holder, Pink Lid, 200 cl, (AMDR08 P)
A di Alessi Gianni Spaghetti Holder, Pink Lid, 200 cl, (AMDR08 P)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 13 Jan 2014
I ordered it arrived with broken glass , I called them sending the pics of it. I got a new one perfect for spaghetti!

Nivea Sun Protect & Bronze Sun Lotion 200ml, SPF30
Nivea Sun Protect & Bronze Sun Lotion 200ml, SPF30

5.0 out of 5 stars quality price good, 12 Jan 2014
We read few foreign reviews on this product and apparently is one with excellent quality price, we ordered we got it and we went to get a proper tan on the continent in an area with very high temperatures. Riding a bike under a 38 degrees sun ! NO sunburn! Use extensively. In the most delicate part of the face like lips , nose, ears, total block sticks.
I must say we are used to the sun, a ginger person probably would need a TOTAL block Lotion, 50 spf or above.

Superga Unisex 2750 Cotmetu Silver Casual Lace Ups S002HG0 4 UK
Superga Unisex 2750 Cotmetu Silver Casual Lace Ups S002HG0 4 UK
Offered by toad footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Super SUPERGA!, 12 Jan 2014
I love SUPERGA ! they were my first pair of tennis shoes as a child (long time ago) they are not as good as others made specifically for sport (I use them and much better than others more expensive), but in the spare time I give them a good 8, with a light pair of socks or without are perfect even with an evening dress if you are tall enough, or if you are small like me. Not too good in winter as they are made with fabric most of them but in North of EU people has a better resistance to cold so it should not be a problem.

Indola 4+4 Salon Shampoo 5000ml
Indola 4+4 Salon Shampoo 5000ml
Offered by Loopy Hair & Beauty

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but high delivery expenses, 12 Jan 2014
Excellent shampoo but far too high delivery cost and there was no option for free delivery. When I am buying something I am not interested how fast I can get it, it is the last of my thoughts.
I won't buy next time.

English Pronunciation in Use Advanced Book with Answers and  5 Audio CDs
English Pronunciation in Use Advanced Book with Answers and 5 Audio CDs
by Martin Hewings

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Sure, 12 Jan 2014
I am looking to buy a book like this to help with my accent. I find comments that confuse me further. My pronunciation is not that bad but BBC Standard English requires ongoing training, especially if you are not a native, for years. I would love a comprehensive book from basic to intermediate -advanced anyone can help at all?

CD are very useful but I had a bad experience in past with a very good dictionary that came with a CD extremely useful , after few years was unusable although my laptop was still the same. They were unable to give me an answer and I could not upload the content on my laptop either. Not to mention a CD replacement even under offer of a payment.
Honestly I do not want to pay for 5 CD I won't be able to use after 3 or 4 years.

Until they do not sort out the software problems with books and CD I carry on with paper books, Recently I started to read a book 35 years old, would I be able to do with digital ????? Not Sure !
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2014 6:27 AM BST

Rubbermaid Diamond Hardfloor Office Chairmat 97x125cm
Rubbermaid Diamond Hardfloor Office Chairmat 97x125cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very glad, 28 Feb 2013
I bought this mat to protect my wooden floor in my study room where I work daily, I must say it is doing a great job, rest of the family bought too after they saw mine.

Filofax Personal Week on Two Pages 2013 Diary - Pink
Filofax Personal Week on Two Pages 2013 Diary - Pink
Offered by Just Sport and Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars so happy!, 28 Feb 2013
after having used Outlook for ages, I decided to go back to the old fashion Filofax. Problems with sync between laptop and mobile just put me off with technology............now my commitments and meetings will never disappear from my Diary again!
I give up with electronic items they are a mess and nodody is able to sort them out........

Scholl Pop Unisex-Adult  Flats Lime Green 3 UK, 36 EU
Scholl Pop Unisex-Adult Flats Lime Green 3 UK, 36 EU
Offered by Schuhhaus Linn

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 Feb 2013
Scholl is a name and they are very good products they last for ever ........
In the swimming pool as well as on the beach, very comfortable and I do not burn my feet any longer walking on sand

Pink Leather Case For Apple Iphone 4 / 4S Includes Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by Glisteni Glisten

4.0 out of 5 stars for the price !, 14 Dec 2012
For the price it does the job, to protect the phone, when it breaks I get another one. Not elegant, not leather, but hey for that price !

I looked for better products in leather everywhere even good quality shops, could not find anything that shape........ so no choice ...... wondering is there no market for a variety of shapes .....?

Page: 1 | 2