Profile for Speedy > Reviews

Content by Speedy

Speedy (London, UK)

Short-Length Lightning to USB Sync Data Charging Cable for iPhone 5/iPod Touch 5/iPod Nano 7/iPad Mini/iPad 4 - Black
Offered by Allske

1.0 out of 5 stars No Good, 13 Nov. 2013
Really wanted a short lead for my iPhone so this was ideal. Worked for a few days and now has stopped working as has come apart. I know its cheap but don't waste your money, doesn't work

Canon IXUS 115 HS Digital Camera - Grey (12.1MP, 4x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD
Canon IXUS 115 HS Digital Camera - Grey (12.1MP, 4x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Camera, 14 April 2011
I bought this after having bought a Nikon S3100, which had very poor picture quality. this camera looks great and the Grey is really nice, makes a difference from the usual black. Picture quality is superb and the HD movies are great quality and do allow you to zoom in. The Auto mode works really well so if you're in a rush to take a picture this will do it right every time. Great camera, great value.

Nikon COOLPIX S3100 Compact Digital Camera - Silver (14MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing Picture Quality, 14 April 2011
After much research I bought one of these. The size and styling are really great and I thought you can't go wrong with a Nikon. This was to replace my seven year old Canon compact which is very heavy and comes with a tiny screen. On using the camera the functions are very easy to use, however picture quality was very poor. I took lots of pictures at different resolutions and when enlarging the pictures were very grainy and pasty. I then took some identical pictures with my old Canon at the same resolution and found it to be far superior. I tried everything, because I really liked the size and styling of the camera but the results were really really poor. Look elsewhere if you want good quality pictures to blow up. I have since returned this camera and bought something else.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2011 9:24 PM BST

Prestige Cordless Traditional Kettle, Almond, 1.5 Litre
Prestige Cordless Traditional Kettle, Almond, 1.5 Litre
Offered by Elby Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Kettle, 24 Oct. 2010
We've been looking for a retro style kettle for ages and we saw this in a well known department store and just loved the design. Ordered from Amazon and we love it. It has a beautiful pearlescent/metallic finish is well made and boils quickly. Great buy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product Great Value, 15 April 2009
Bought this to connect my iPod in my car. Works really well, great value and quick delivery.