Profile for Unhappy customer. > Reviews

Content by Unhappy customer.

Unhappy customer.

My Little Pony Glitter Cutie Marks
My Little Pony Glitter Cutie Marks

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 3 Aug. 2014
Great little gift for My Little Pony fans.

Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C - 6 Screen Protectors Pack Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth and Application Card (Lifetime Guarantee)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 2 Jun. 2013
This product is more than worth the money. I decided to buy this value pack online, as the branded ones are a lot more expensive for just one on its own and I always have great difficulty applying them first time, without bubbles! These are exactly the same quality and I had no problem applying it to my iPhone. Would definitely recommend!

Monster High Velvet Art Postcard Set
Monster High Velvet Art Postcard Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Would have been great..., 2 Jun. 2013
My daughter loves Monster High and she loves colouring in, so this should have been the perfect gift. It would have been great, but the felt tip pens that came with it, didn't work, they were all dried out. Therefor it was a bit of a disappointment.

Charlie & Lola Gift Set - 4 Books in a Canvas Bag
Charlie & Lola Gift Set - 4 Books in a Canvas Bag
by Lauren Child

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy with books, but poor customer service., 10 Dec. 2012
I ordered this set of books earlier on in the year. Much to my disappointment, the books didn't actually come with the bag. This is not implied in the product discription title, but, on closer inspection, I saw that it was written in smaller writing.
I decided to keep the books, as they were a present for my daughter, and felt like, although it was slightly false advertising, (Charlie and Lola books in Tote Bag, kind of suggests they come with the bag), I should have read the really small print.
I received the email from Amazon, asking to leave a review, so I left an honest review, with great ratings, apart from one rating, which I gave 3 stars...average.
Much to my surprise and discust, I received two emails, one immediately after the other, from the seller, telling me to remove my negative feedback, as it was bad for their business. I explained to them why I had left that feedback, but they continued to, openly, beg me, as they wanted their feedback to remain 100% positive. They even offered me to keep the books and have a refund, as a gesture of good will.
Needless to say, I removed my feedback, to stop the emails, as they were coming to my personal email account. But I did contact Amazon, who said that they would deal with the matter appropriately and that manipulating feedback is not allowed.
I found it quite upsetting that someone, that I don't know, hounded me through my personal account.
I have bought a lot of products from amazon and this is the only time that I have not been 100% happy.