Profile for David > Reviews

Kensington Charger and Sync Dock for iPhone and iPod
Kensington Charger and Sync Dock for iPhone and iPod
Offered by Accessory-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality but a bit loose, 15 Nov 2013
The product seems to be of good quality but when I plug in my iPhone 4 with it's protective cover, the connector is a bit sensitive and sometimes disconnects if I press any buttons on the phone.

Apple Nike and iPod Sensor
Apple Nike and iPod Sensor
Offered by Office Nerd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it once I got it working, 1 Aug 2010
I had some initial headaches setting up the product as I was told by Apple that the iPod Nano Gen 5 did not require the full sensor kit so I bought the sensor and then had to replace it with the kit. Also, when installing the sensor in my nike running shoes, it seemed logical to place it with the Nike logo facing up - however if you do that, it is completely inaccurate (around 20% off). Once I discovered this and reversed the sensor to have the logo facing down, it worked perfectly and is accurate. Since then I have had it for around 8 months and covered over 800km and it is still working without any problems.
One other point is that when flying you are supposed to turn off the sensor by pressing the on/off button for a few seconds. The best way to turn it on again is to search for it on the iPod and at the same time press the sensor on/off button a few times until the iPod detects it.

Creative Muvo 2 X Trainer 512MB
Creative Muvo 2 X Trainer 512MB

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but with a few limitations, 22 Dec 2003
Overall I am very impressed with this product. I use it for jogging (using the arm band) and the sound is unaffected by the vibration.
I found that there are a few undocumented limitations - The root directory is limited to about 160 tracks (use sub-directories to bypass this limitation), and WMA format does not show the song information (only MP3 format). In addition the Creative MediaSource software does not support converting file size during transfer (downsizing to 64 or 128kbps) which is supported for other models. Creative said that drivers have not yet been written for this model.
These limitations do not detract too much from the product which is small, very easy to use and a great buy.