Profile for Mica M > Reviews

Mica M

Juicer - Lexen Manual Healthy Wheatgrass Juicer
Juicer - Lexen Manual Healthy Wheatgrass Juicer
Offered by thejuicercompany

5.0 out of 5 stars Great juicer but wheatgrass is the worst thing I've ever tasted!, 1 July 2013
Oh my giddy aunt! Wheatgrass is absolutely positively the WORST thing I've ever tasted! I got this juicer for my mum because we were doing a juice cleanse and the actual juicer is fantastic, can't fault it whatsoever and it was delivered very quickly and it was cheap! But once we squeezed the wheatgrass and tried it we both felt really ill and weird and I literally couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for about 2 days. Every time I thought about it I would gag!! haha! it's funny now I think about it! but needless to say we won't be using the juicer again!

Russell Brand: Ponderland - Series One[DVD]
Russell Brand: Ponderland - Series One[DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Brand
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the most funniest show ever., 1 July 2013
so sad he only made two series of this. Probably the most funny show ever on tv. I have watched this about 100 times now and still laugh!!

Hudora Trampoline 96cm
Hudora Trampoline 96cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Hudora Trampoline 96cm (Sports)
Perfect item! get's you fit, cheap, easy, fun, targets cellulite and keeps your heart healthy...What more could you want?? Buy it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 1 July 2013
So I've suffered with really bad continuous spots/acne/boil like monstrosities for just over a year now. (since coming off the pill) I really didn't want any chemicals or hormones in my body that aren't there naturally. But I had literally had enough so googled what helps and this cream certainly does! I applied this cream about three times in the evening and slept with it on. It's completely changed my skin with only three applications! I wasn't expecting it to work so quickly to be honest! I would highly recommend you buy this product if you have tried everything else and it's failed because this just might work for you too! I have very tough skin so if you have sensitive skin follow the instructions carefully and it's advised to start off just leaving the cream on for a couple of hours. I didn't suffer with any dry skin but then again, my skin is very oily so I don't even wear moisturiser. Good luck, I hope it works for you.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it, it's brilliant., 20 Jun 2013
Ever since coming off the contraceptive pill I have had nothing but break outs. Which probably bothered me much more because up until that point I had had perfect skin and loads of compliments on how lovely it was. I now get plenty of small ones dotted everywhere and often get huge boil like mounds that are impossible to squeeze or hide and make my whole face ache. Once they do go I'm left with horrible red pigmentation. My pores have opened up so much that dirt and make-up constantly get's trapped in them. I've used all the normal off the shelf washes and creams but nothing seemed to work so I looked online and thought maybe if I read some reviews I would find something that has a better chance of working. And I can confirm that yes it does. It's not too harsh on my skin and doesn't dry mine out (I have very oily skin) and I don't wear moisturiser either any more as I've learnt that if you're a acne sufferer with very oily skin then you don't need to use it. I've also brought some benzoyl peroxide cream to accompany the wash and that's working well too. I would much rather have dry skin then a spotty red mess I know that much. I would recommend this wash for sure. Brilliant value for money.