Profile for CR111 > Reviews

CR111

Angel Prayers: Harnessing the Help of Heaven to Create Miracles
Angel Prayers: Harnessing the Help of Heaven to Create Miracles

5.0 out of 5 stars Striking, 10 April 2014
This was a fun, moving and striking book that helped me reconnect. I thanked the angels for their reminding me of their presence and the most remarkable things happened. As well as angels, I also believe in Kyle Gray. I saw him speak at the recent Hay House Ignite event in London and he is an incredible man with a loving, graceful presence. Further to that, a fantastic accent; if you hear him speak (there are videos online too) you then hear his voice in the book which makes it all the more wonderful.

Miracles Now: 108 Life-Changing Tools for Less Stress, More Flow, and Finding Your True Purpose

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to use daily, 10 April 2014
I have been picking this book up nearly every day and opening it at different sections - there is no need to read it cover to cover - and each time I have discovered a digestible nugget of wisdom with a practical exercise. An easy way to start to bring practices into your daily life. A book for the coffee table, desk, bedside and kitchen counter to pick up when you need a little peace or a miracle reminder.