Profile for QP > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
iPANEMA Beach Ladies Flip Flop Brown/Gold-6
iPANEMA Beach Ladies Flip Flop Brown/Gold-6

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 9 Aug 2013
I bought these in a larger size than usual as the previous reviews recommended this. They were right. They are however fantastic. Very comfortable and no rubbing at all. I have worn them for ten days night and day and they still look perfect. They wash up well after the beach and are ready to party. I would recommend these to anyone who wants to have a pair of flip flops that will fit any occasion.

Rigoletto (Sinopoli, Shicoff, Gruberova)
Rigoletto (Sinopoli, Shicoff, Gruberova)
Offered by thebookcommunity
Price: 15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A real pleasure, 9 Aug 2013
I bought this prior to going to see the Opera to familiarise myself with the music. I found that I played it over and over again. It is a beautiful recording and I am delighted with it. I am not an expert on opera and I found this a very enjoyable introduction.

Didn't It Rain (Special Edition Bookpack)
Didn't It Rain (Special Edition Bookpack)
Price: 22.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Jun 2013
I had his first album and thought that it was great. This, if anything, is better. I really like the fact that there are other vocals, Would recommend it.

Handel: Concerti Grossi, Op.6
Handel: Concerti Grossi, Op.6
Price: 7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 22 Jun 2013
This is a lovely album and I have played it over and over. If you ever get a chance to visit his house do - it makes listening to his music even better.

Hanging Basket Liner 14"
Hanging Basket Liner 14"
Offered by toner1
Price: 1.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Hanging Basket Liner 14"
I have in the past used moss or plastic bin liners but thought I would try this method of lining my baskets. The most useful thing about these is that they have a plastic lining so it helps keep the soil moist and reduces the need for constant watering.

Corelli: 12 Concerti Grossi, Op 6 /Pinnock
Corelli: 12 Concerti Grossi, Op 6 /Pinnock
Price: 10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 22 Jun 2013
I bought this after reading previous reviews. I was not familiar with the music but I have to say it is a lovely album, would recommend it.

Jasmine Silk Men's Classic Silk Boxer Shorts Medium
Jasmine Silk Men's Classic Silk Boxer Shorts Medium
Offered by Jasmine Silk
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful present, 22 Jun 2013
I bought these as a present for someone and they were are bit surprised at the idea. However, once they wore them they were bowled over.

Botanico 4 Way Replacement Hanging Basket Chain
Botanico 4 Way Replacement Hanging Basket Chain

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 22 Jun 2013
I was disappointed with these chains as after the first shower of rain they showed signs of rusting. I can't comment on how long they will last as I have only had them a short period of time.

Barcraft Acrylic Double Walled Wine Cooler- gift boxed
Barcraft Acrylic Double Walled Wine Cooler- gift boxed
Price: 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not effective, 9 Dec 2012
There were no instructions with this when it arrived. I tried putting in both the fridge and freezer but neither worked. I have given up and gone back to my old pottery one that has to be soaked in cold water for 5 minutes. It then keeps wine cold for hours.

Gardman 82341 Victorian Mat - Black
Gardman 82341 Victorian Mat - Black
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Dec 2012
This looks like cast iron but has none of the drawbacks. It is easily lifted and cleaned. I have a Victorian house and it looks great on the doorstep. Perhaps not as effective as a coir mat but I think the aesthetics outweigh this.

Page: 1 | 2