Profile for Monarch Butterfly > Reviews

Cole & Mason 11 cm Shaw  6 Jar Filled Herb & Spice Rack
Cole & Mason 11 cm Shaw 6 Jar Filled Herb & Spice Rack

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy for the kitchen, 5 Dec 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This Spice rack has spices housed in it, that every kitchen God or Goddess will find very useful. If you have someone to buy a present for . but feel that they already have everything, buy this well made rack and Spice jars. The rack is very well made and very sturdy.The shape of the jars look very trendy and they are refillable.In my opinion it is well worth having in my kitchen. The black and silver colours would go in most peoples kitchens.

Vaseline Pink Crest Lip Therapy Tin
Vaseline Pink Crest Lip Therapy Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present for christmas., 10 Nov 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I normally only buy the odd tin of vaseline, but to get all three tins inside a lovely pink tin is a bonus.

This would make a lovely present for anyone who you find hard to buy a present for. No matter if the person seems to

have everything, this would be a welcome gift, especially at this time of year, when the cold winds blow.Vaseline

can come in handy and with this set you have a choice of three very good items.

SteamCream Nefertiti 75 ml
SteamCream Nefertiti 75 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi tasking light cream, 3 Nov 2013
I found steam cream a couple of years ago. I like many others suffer from dry skin patches.For years now I had been using prescription creams from my doctor.Then I read somewhere about someone who had found that by using a good quality moisturiser,thay were able to keep the problem of dry skin away.I thought give it a try, what harm can it do.Well since the first application of Steam Cream I have never looked back.I have lost count of the number of tins, that I have purchased and used now.The lovely tins I give to my grandaughter`s after rinsing them out. They use them for all types of little things.If you are thinking about trying Steam Cream then go ahead what have you got to loose.I use this cream on my face and neck,elbows and even on my feet.It smells lovely too, as it is made from all natural ingredients including Lavender and Rose.

Ladies New Plain Chunky Knit Loose Baggy Oversized Jumper Tops Womens Long Sleeve Knitted Sweater Top Fluorescent Pink Size 16
Offered by Fashion Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and cheerful, 3 Nov 2013
This is a lovely cosy jumper, it is light weight ,comfortable to wear.I chose this colour for a change. Just because we are going into winter I thought why should I have to wear dark winter clothes.This Jumper will brighten up anyones day.It makes you feel good too because it is so bright.

SteamCream Sorciere 75 ml
SteamCream Sorciere 75 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder Cream, 15 Oct 2013
Steam Cream came into my life three years ago.I bought my first tin on a plane going to Malta.I only bought it because I had forgotten my moisture cream.The rest is history as I have lost count now of the amount of tins of steam cream I have used. It is a very light cream, which sinks into your skin, leaving it looking fresh and clear. This cream is not just for your face . It works on any areas of dry skin and actually works.I normally had prescription creams, but I no longer use them, as steam cream suits my skin better.I have very sensitive skin so I am pleased to have found a cream that actually helps.I have also recommended other people to try it and they say the same thing and are so pleased I told them about Steam Cream.

Someone to Watch Over Me
Someone to Watch Over Me
by Madeleine Reiss

5.0 out of 5 stars A journey of emotions, 15 Oct 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This book takes you through many emotions. If you read this book, you will need a tissue,towards the end of the book. If like me, it will make you cry. Although a sad story about a mothers grief,when her son goes missing after playing on a beach with another little boy. How can the mother live with herself, after dropping off to sleep for what only seemed like a few seconds, to find that her son had gone. This story has been told in such a way, that you just want to keep reading it. The story unfolds to bring the other mother and her son , back into her life ,time after time.

Elle Mac Pherson The Body by Homedics Instant Nail Wraps in Mirror Gold
Elle Mac Pherson The Body by Homedics Instant Nail Wraps in Mirror Gold

4.0 out of 5 stars quick manicure, 15 Oct 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These nail wraps were a golden foil effect. Unfortunately, I did find it difficult to use these on myself. I was quiet dissapointed, then I used them on my friends nails and there was no problem.If you are thinking about buying these nail wraps , just make sure you have someone to help you to put them on. Although I didn`t get them onto my own nails, they looked really good on my friend hands.

Smiling the Moon
Smiling the Moon
by Thomas Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous read, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Smiling the Moon (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What a lovely written book.I was hooked from the first chapter. Believing,as I do in the spiritual world, this was the perfect book for me. This is a book written by a first time author.All I can add to this comment is ,when will the author be writing another book. The story was told in perfect detail, the characters and places of which are fiction, just come to life. A thoroughly enjoyable book.I certainly will be looking for more books from this author.

Russell Hobbs 18680 Auto Steam Pro Iron, 2400 W - Pink
Russell Hobbs 18680 Auto Steam Pro Iron, 2400 W - Pink
Offered by DRAYTON WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Ironing made easier, 29 Aug 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When this iron arrived, I liked the look of it. It was really light in weight so that was a bonus. The reservoir was easy to fill with water, using the cup provided.The Auto steam feature is a bonus too.It works very well with lightweight fabrics and equally as good with Heavyweight jeans. Thoroughly recommend this auto steam iron.

The Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop and Café
The Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop and Café
by Mary Simses

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandmothers last wish, 29 Aug 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a lovely story of a Grand daughter`s love for her Grandmother.After the death of her much loved grandmother, she knows that although she is just weeks away from getting married, she must try and deliver the letter, which her grandmother has requested to be taken to her sweetheart from along time ago. In her quest to deliver the letter, she finds herself in many situations that delay her from returning home as expected.Most enjoyable read and well written.I would recommend this to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12