Profile for LottieL > Reviews

LottieL

Canon PG-540XL & CL-541XL High Capacity Ink Cartridge Pack
Canon PG-540XL & CL-541XL High Capacity Ink Cartridge Pack

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 29 Jun 2013
Bought this package 6 weeks ago, choosing what I thought would have been a longer lasting cartridge. I have done less printing than usual so was really surprised to find the black one has run out so quickly. The sample cartridge that came with the printer lasted longer and we printed more!
Will try buying a normal one to compare. This one was certainly not what I expected in terms of value for money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2014 10:45 PM GMT

SPEEDO Aquabeat v2.0 Pink MP3 Player
SPEEDO Aquabeat v2.0 Pink MP3 Player

1.0 out of 5 stars Died just out of warranty, 11 May 2013
Bought two of the 1g aquabeats two years ago. One stopped working within warranty and Speedo sent this upgraded model as a replacement. (Great service). That one has just died too, TWO DAYs out of warranty. This time customer services gave me the same message "The battery is dead, it will cost more to replace than to buy a new one." (Poor service). At least an offer of a discount would be something.
Whilst I do understand the concept of a warranty, it feels as though they're designed to last a year in order to maintain sales. If they were £20 and lasted a year, I could just about wear that, but at this price it isn't good.
Having said that, the other older one we bought two years ago is still going strong. Will try getting one of the older models as I really enjoy listening whilst swimming, but very disappointed with this one.

One positive is that although it won't play, I can still use it as an external storage device.

SEBO 5094ER Service Box - Suitable For All X Series Models
SEBO 5094ER Service Box - Suitable For All X Series Models

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 10 Feb 2013
Seems to be genuine article for a great price. Will certainly buy again when we need to replace this set.

Orchira Black Near Round 6-7mm Knotted Pearl Necklace with Sterling Silver Lobster Clasp with Matching Silver Earring Studs

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 10 Feb 2013
The pearls themselves are a nice enough quality for the price, but they're a bit crinkly on the thread and don't sit as smoothly as I would like them too. Any hoping they'll smooth out over time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 10 Feb 2013
I've bought two of these so far. They do what they say for a much better price than Apple.
As the lightning connector is so small and potentially more easily broken than the previous Apple connector, I'd suggest inserting the USB or SD cards first and connecting to Ipad last so that you're not in danger of snapping the connector whilst trying to insert cables or cards. This is not a fault with this product.....just, and it's almost heresy to say it, a flaw in Apple's design.