Profile for Jan Whitehouse > Reviews

Content by Jan Whitehouse

Jan Whitehouse

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Aug 2014
Love the colour, good fit and all round very good value for money.

Tafetta Satin Stripe Quilted Bedspread Throw fits King / Double Bed Size Chocolate
Offered by Linenstowelsquilts

4.0 out of 5 stars Quilted throw, 2 Jun 2014
I was very impressed with the quality of this throw, it was also a very good fit for my king size bed and I would definitely recommend this item.

BRIO Rail Viaduct Bridge
BRIO Rail Viaduct Bridge
Offered by Wooden Toy Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Brio Viaduct Bridge, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: BRIO Rail Viaduct Bridge (Toy)
I bought this product for my 4 year old grandson for xmas last year to add to his already extensive range of Brio products.
He will play for hours with them and they are very strong, sturdy and good value for money.

Toy Cars - 10 PACK. Die Cast Metal Super Cars. 10 Pack Bundle. Hot Rods. For Ages 3+ **Limited Stock**
Offered by SHOP TILL DROP

3.0 out of 5 stars 10 pack cars, 27 Mar 2014
These cars were bought for my 3 year old grandson last xmas and he loves to play with them. They are good value for money for the price we paid.

Peers Hardy Desktop Football
Peers Hardy Desktop Football
Offered by 5 STAR SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Desktop Football, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Peers Hardy Desktop Football (Toy)
I bought this product for my 6 year old grandson for xmas last year and he loves it! He has so much fun with it and so do his cousins who are 3 and 5. I would recommend that its quite suitable up to any age as I even play this game with my grandsons also.

WWE Super Strikers Ryback Figure
WWE Super Strikers Ryback Figure

4.0 out of 5 stars WWE Ryback Figure, 27 Mar 2014
Pleased with this figure for my 7 year old grandson to add to his collection, very durable as he does tend to throw them around a great deal.

Kickmaster Quick Up Goal And Target Shot - Yellow/Black
Kickmaster Quick Up Goal And Target Shot - Yellow/Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Kickmaster Quick Up Goal, 27 Mar 2014
I would recommend this product for children up to the age of 7. Easy to construct and quite sturdy when used on grass with the metal pegs. Useful bag for taking to the park if you don't have enough garden space.