Profile for Paolo Leonini > Reviews

Paolo Leonini

Jabra Revo Wireless Stereo Headphones - Black
Jabra Revo Wireless Stereo Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and comfort, 15 May 2014
Sound is good for the price tag. Bass is punchy and powerful if you play a song that has some, but classical and opera music sound really well too. Very nice, solid build. Good materials. Fit and comfort is excellent, altough if I tilt my head towards the front, the headphones slip off my head. I think this is due both to the slim size of my head and to the asimmetrical design of the earcups that makes for added comfort (following the profile of the head in the ear region), in fact if I tilt my head backwards it stays in place.
Battery life is good, I put it to charge when I'm back home at the end of the day for a couple of hours and never ran out of battery during the day (truly 10 hours of listening over bluetooth). it's nice too that you can use it with the pc wired with the usb chord, so it charges while you listen over usb. Also nice it connects to multiple devices at once e.g. I'm watching a movie on the computer, my phone rings and I can pick it up from the headphones. Nice and useful vocal guidance for pairing and numbers of devices connected.
Cool design, not bulky on the head, very stylish in my opinion yet sober, it goes well along with either a jumper or a blazer.
I would recommend it to anyone wishing for a nice sounding, durable headphone for outdoor and everyday commuting.

Klipsch Image ONE Bluetooth On Ear Headphone - Black
Klipsch Image ONE Bluetooth On Ear Headphone - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't sound good, 15 May 2014
The headphone feels kind of cheap, and for the price tag that could be okay, but the sound is very bassy, too much, everything feels drowned. Bluetooth button is not easy to find and press once you are wearing them.
The padding is very soft, that was a good thing, though it's made for hearing music not just cover your ears.
I would't recommend them to anyone