Profile for James McQuitty (Author - see my latest books on Amazon) > Reviews

Content by James McQuitty...

James McQuitty (Author - see my latest books on Amazon) (Ryde, Isle of Wight, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Microfibre Cloths Similar to Exel Magic Cleaning Cloths. Chemical Free Cleaning. Large Super Soft Premium Fibre, Washable Cloth Duster for Car, Motorbike, Domestic Appliances, Industrial use (Yellow, 10)
Offered by Discounted Cleaning Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels and seems good value and, 15 Jan. 2015
Feels and seems good value and, when I tried my rare dusting, it didn't send it in the air - so for my use I'd say I like it. I may update this when I get round to trying as window cleaner or anything else.

The Consciousness of the Atom
The Consciousness of the Atom
by Alice Bailey

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Teacher, 16 Dec. 2014
This book, compiled back in the 1920's, highlights the interconnectedness of all life - from the atom (if not 'below') to the higher and highest realms of life eternal. Spirit evolution is from the mineral upwards, an eternal progression, so far to the human for us, but never-ending. The soul progressing through form, group to individual (the human level) and onwards.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2014 12:12 PM GMT

Medipaq® MEMORY FOAM Wedge Cushion with COCCYX CUT-OUT for Back Support and Height Boost - Washable Zip Cover - Choose Plush Black or New 3D Mesh Cover (Blue 3D Mesh)
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and a good price, 16 Dec. 2014
Very good for the price. I use it slightly forward so my lower back is in line with the gap at the back. It isn't as firm as a previous cushion, but it does the job and returns to shape nicely. Overall I'd say it is a good buy and I for one will buy another when in need. In fact, I will do right now for my favourite conservatory chair!The Reason Why You Were Born: 2014 Edition - Written in the style of an easy to read 'letter to a friend' - Outlining Spiritual Knowledge, Truth and Wisdom

Kindle E-reader, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black) - Includes Special Offers (Previous generation - 7th)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 4 Dec. 2014
I have only had this a couple of days as I write and think it is excellent value for money. If you want to read at night or poor light, you may need to go for the next version up as that has a built in light, but costs nearly double as much.
This cheaper version which I have still connects well and stores loads. Built in there is a user guide you can access at any time in the same way you access or read a book (if you don't deliberately delete it - so don't unless you have total understanding). In the contents you can also 'tap' a topic to jump straight to the explanation. You can also go back to the beginning of the guide as that is an option.
One reason I wanted this kindle device (my first one) is to read PDF's without staring at the computer screen. First of all I thought the kindle only showed them in a shrunk-down size and not in kindle format, but after research I found that I can email them as attachments (kindle set-up a user account for the machine so you can email to it, and you will find this in the support info and user guide) with the word "Convert" typed into the email subject box and amazon/kindle actually convert them to kindle format - great - I had tried this twice and they came through fine. I can now enlarge the text with perfect readable results.
Conversion may take a little while to come through, my research said, but I didn't switch on for a few hours and when I did they were done and showed immediately. (How long they took I obviously don't know - but the fact they do come through in the correct format is great for me).

Sonnics 750GB USB 2.0 NTFS Portable External Hard Drive - Silver
Sonnics 750GB USB 2.0 NTFS Portable External Hard Drive - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars This hard drive is nice and easy to use, 21 Oct. 2014
This hard drive is nice and easy to use, just plug and use. It comes in a nice pouch too, keeping it clean. I will buy this make again when I need one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2014 11:26 AM BST

Just Cool Sport Baseball Cap With Neoteric Wicking Technology (30 Colours) (One Size) (Purple)
Offered by Activewear_Clothing_Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 21 Oct. 2014
I bought this cap as the ones I have incorporate a small buckle to adjust the tightness, whereas this cap uses Velcro which is far, far easier to use. I will be buying more with other colours.

Transcognitive Spirituality: Shaping the New Paradigm and the Interface of Consciousness and Reality

5.0 out of 5 stars A very informative book - well worth reading, 21 Oct. 2014
The Reason Why You Were BornIf you welcome science and spirituality linked, as I do, then this book is very informative and eye-opening in places.
The author has obviously done a mountain of investigation and, coupled with his spiritual insight as a medium, has done an excellent job of constructing an educational and enlightening book. I'm glad to have read it and happily recommend it to others.

The Collected Wisdom Of White Feather
The Collected Wisdom Of White Feather
by Robert & Amanda Goodwin

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, 14 Sept. 2014
A top class book (when priced correctly - you may find it elsewhere). White Feather is one of the best ever to be available to read. Robert and Amanda Goodwin are also lovely people.

In the Presence of White Feather: Conversations with a Spirit Teacher
In the Presence of White Feather: Conversations with a Spirit Teacher
by Robert Goodwin

5.0 out of 5 stars A top class read - White Feather is one of the best to listen to or read, 14 Sept. 2014
White Feather is a guide who speaks clearly without jargon and is not afraid to give answers where some guides (in the past) may have withheld. The time for the greater truth is now with us - so like all of the Robert and Amanda Goodwin White Feather books, this one is most informative and well worth reading. 100% recommended reading.

Answers for an Enquiring Mind
Answers for an Enquiring Mind
by Robert Goodwin

5.0 out of 5 stars This is another of the excellent White feather books produced by Robert and Amanda Goodwin, 14 Sept. 2014
This is another of the excellent White feather books produced by Robert and Amanda Goodwin. Robert is the deep trance medium through whom the guide imparts his wise and informative teachings. Never hesitate if you see any book by Robert, Amanda and White Feather - because they are all classics. Clear, informative and without jargon. Buy now!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6