Profile for andrea taylor Andrea > Reviews

Content by andrea taylor ...

andrea taylor Andrea

Page: 1 | 2
Bluetooth Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For iPhone 6, 5, 5s, 5c, iPod, iPad, Fire Phone and MP3 Players
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars This was delivered quickly and is a brilliant product, exactly was I wanted, 13 Aug 2014
This was delivered quickly and is a brilliant product, exactly was I wanted. I use it to connect to my computor to listen to Spotify.
The sound quality is great, amazing from such a small speaker. I would recommend this to anyone.

Natco Jaggery(Cane Sugar) 1KG
Natco Jaggery(Cane Sugar) 1KG
Offered by We Luv Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this sugar, 25 July 2014
Love this sugar, it is billiant for cooking indian food which I do alot. It came in good time and I would order it again.
Recommended

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eye Liner, Black
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eye Liner, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars This eye liner is great, best one I have ever bought and excellent ..., 25 July 2014
This eye liner is great, best one I have ever bought and excellent value. It was delivered quickly, no problems at all

The Golden Key
The Golden Key

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Golden Key (Paperback)
Just a little short book but so full of wisdom, I recommend all of Emmet Fox books, he was a remarkable man and I have gained a lot from them.

YouTheory Collagen Type 1, 2 & 3 Advanced Formula - 390 Tablets
YouTheory Collagen Type 1, 2 & 3 Advanced Formula - 390 Tablets
Offered by WebBasket

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works, 5 Mar 2014
I have had weak nails all my life, now having taken this Collagen they are just amazing, I can't believe the difference. They are growing fast and are strong. This is my second bottle of them and am planning to continue taking them from now on. Very highly recommended.

Wheat Warmer: Colour Natural
Wheat Warmer: Colour Natural
Offered by beflattered

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Great, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Wheat Warmer: Colour Natural
I love this warmer, I have arthritis in my neck so I sit at night with it wrapped around and it brings great relief.
It does get damp when heated but I solved this by wrapping it in a piece of muslin cloth and it is perfect.

Elmer the Elephant - Soft Ball 10 cm
Elmer the Elephant - Soft Ball 10 cm
Offered by Spiegelburg-Augsburg

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for baby, 9 Nov 2013
lovely soft ball for a young baby, I play rolling it to my grandaught who is 9 months and she is learning to roll it back. Just the right size for her to hold, she loves it.

Power Through Constructive Thinking (Plus)
Power Through Constructive Thinking (Plus)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Nov 2013
I love Emmet Fox books, they have helped me very much. This is my second copy as my last one eventually fell apart from so much use. I highly recommend anyone on the spiritual path to read his books, worth their weight in gold!

Kiddies Bean Bag Seat Arm Chair With Beans Hot Pink
Kiddies Bean Bag Seat Arm Chair With Beans Hot Pink
Offered by BeanLazy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toddler Chair, 9 Nov 2013
Super value, my grandaughter seems happy with it, she is only 9 months so I expect she will get lots of use from it.

Sparks Of Truth; Sidelights On Demonstration
Sparks Of Truth; Sidelights On Demonstration

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Value, 9 Nov 2013
I gave this 3 stars as all Emmet Fox books are great, it's just that this is a mixture of his other
books and to me a complete waste of money. If you have other books by Emmet all of which are
5 star do not bother with this one, there is nothing new in it.

Page: 1 | 2