Profile for Margaret jarvis > Reviews

Penhallow Castle
Penhallow Castle
Price: 1.93

1.0 out of 5 stars Penalties Castle, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: Penhallow Castle (Kindle Edition)
Riverting read which took me around 2 days to read and really enjoyed it got the ending all wrong of which I was pleased about. Would recommend as a holiday read or a lazy day read. 4 star rating.

Cicely's King Richard (Cicely Books)
Cicely's King Richard (Cicely Books)
Price: 0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cicely's King Richard, 7 Aug 2014
A very interesting story about King Richard and his niece Cicely made up of course but one I have thoroughly enjoyed. I am now waiting for the next instalment to a fascinating series. 4 star rating.

White Lion's Lady (Warrior Trilogy (historical romance) Book 1)
White Lion's Lady (Warrior Trilogy (historical romance) Book 1)
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars White Lion's Lady, 27 July 2014
Love these books were you can escape from the wear and tear of daily life you know it will have a happy ending but who cares. Looking out for the others in this series. 4 stars

A Respectable Trade
A Respectable Trade
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A Respectable Trade, 18 July 2014
An unusual book for me to read, at first I found it a little hard going but eventually got into the story of it and enjoyed it. A dreadful life for those taken from their home to be used as slaves to be used at a whim. 3.5 stars.

The Gilded Lily
The Gilded Lily
Price: 3.59

2.0 out of 5 stars The Gilded Lily, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Gilded Lily (Kindle Edition)
A little slow to start with then picked up with pace to the point I was imagining all sorts of things way before it happened and I had got it wrong. Enjoyable read. Give 4 star rating.

More Than Charming (Book 3 Dashing Nobles Series)
More Than Charming (Book 3 Dashing Nobles Series)
Price: 1.83

2.0 out of 5 stars More Than Charming, 11 May 2014
A good holiday read of which I decided to read early. I have read all in the series enjoyed them all recommend to any who likes a light hearted romp. 4star rating.

The Shivering Sands (Casablanca Classics)
The Shivering Sands (Casablanca Classics)
Price: 2.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Shivering Sands, 14 April 2014
Once again another enjoyable story by Victoria Holt found I couldn't wait to get to the end so see who was the murderer needless to say I guessed wrong the whole way through it kept me in suspense and I found I was picking it up to read every second I had to spare. I am now looking for more books by this author to read. Rating 4.5 stars.

The India Fan (Casablanca Classics)
The India Fan (Casablanca Classics)
Price: 4.27

2.0 out of 5 stars India Can (Casablanca Classics), 9 April 2014
I read this book many years ago so thought I would give it another go and thoroughly enjoyed it and couldn't remember the story at all. I love the books by Victoria Holt so now shall be looking out for more if these to read. 5star rating.

Court of Traitors (Bridget Manning #2)
Court of Traitors (Bridget Manning #2)
Price: 1.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Court if Traitors, 28 Mar 2014
Having read this book the wrong way round I soon picked it up and have to say it didn't take me long to get through it enjoyable from start to finish and had me on edge in certain parts wondering if she would survive Henry's temper. I now intend to read the first book. 4star rating

Roan Rose
Roan Rose
Price: 2.05

3.0 out of 5 stars ROAN ROSE, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Roan Rose (Kindle Edition)
Not sure of this book at first but was hooked from the beginning really enjoyed this story of the tough life she led. 4star rating

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4