Profile for James Brooks > Reviews

Dragon Ball Z Season 5 [DVD]
Dragon Ball Z Season 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sean Schemmel

4.0 out of 5 stars Dragonball Z, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dragon Ball Z Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)
To start I recommend buying this if you are a fan of Dragonball Z (being my favourite anime it was a given). My only issue with this box set and series 6 (I bought this with 6) is that they are different to the others. To explain; a while back I collected series 1-4 and they came in sleeve style boxsets with an open, fold out book style box that came with a little booklet with character descriptions of the characters at the present time in the box set bought along with episode summaries of the episodes included; this box was not like that it was just like a typical box set (like a thck DVD case) without the booklet which has messed up my set since the other series (1-4) have an art piece on the bind of the case that once all pressed together would spell out "Dragonball Z" (if you had all series - 1-9). Now I am not saying that this is a bad set, buy it for the Dragonball experience but if you bought any of the older box set's before they were re-released they won't match up with these new ones unfortunately.