Profile for O. Obasuyi > Reviews

Content by O. Obasuyi

O. Obasuyi "pattern" (UK)

Cosmic Motors
Cosmic Motors
by Daniel Simon

5.0 out of 5 stars Likely to become a classiv, 17 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Cosmic Motors (Hardcover)
When it finally reached my door step, this book made my day.

If your a big fan of future/alternative history, concept art work or cars, you'll love this book, 170 luscious pages of art work and lore, usually reserved for the likes of hard sci-fi books.

Beyond the obviously technical quality of the designs looms a new aesthetic that I doubt would remain purely conceptual for long...

Either way, if you landed on this page via looking at books in similar vain, chances are you'd love this book.

Linksys by Cisco WMP300N Wireless-N PCI Adapter
Linksys by Cisco WMP300N Wireless-N PCI Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Batter than my powerline adapter, 24 Nov. 2008
Ordered this as final resort before installing ethernet cabling throughout my house.

I'm running Vista 64, I did have problems installing - basically through away the disk, the linksys divers are trash.

You'll need an internet connection to install this on Vista 64, and should install automatically on older versions of windows, once it does, you'll have a connection strength several levels higher than previous (I was using a g usb adapter before) or if your house has an old mains supply and powerline connection fluctuate, this is probably the best alternative beyond Ethernet.

Good value for quality gear.