Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Deedee > Reviews

Content by Deedee

Deedee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Philips SC2005/00 Lumea IPL Cordless Hair Removal Device on Body
Philips SC2005/00 Lumea IPL Cordless Hair Removal Device on Body

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a patch on usual quality, 20 April 2016
I have bought other Philips products and have been very pleased. I bought this thinking it would be a good part of my regime but I find this more time consuming and quite a weighty piece of equipment. I win use it again but it hasn't really done which it was bought for. I don't think it was worth the £270 price label on it. I will think twice next time I buy a similar product. Sorry Philips

WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Auburn
WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Auburn

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product but........., 20 April 2016
Ordered this product it arrived next day. I have auburn with high lites but on applying it it seems to come out quite orangey as opposed to auburn i will have to mix with a brown to achieve the correct colour. I havn't had this problem before.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2016 4:32 AM BST

Briers Lady Gardener Gloves - Pink
Briers Lady Gardener Gloves - Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Girly Colour Gloves, 19 April 2016
Quite happy with these. Seem good quality and if your like me wearing glasses if you put them down they are bright enough to find them !!!!

Scholl Velvet Smooth Nail Care System
Scholl Velvet Smooth Nail Care System
Offered by JammyShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Completed my Scholl pedicure and manicure kits, 8 April 2016
What more can I say it does the job and makes you feel pampered especially if my partner massages my hands and feet afterwards!!!😊

Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Diamond Collection Gift Set
Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Diamond Collection Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING FOOT TREATMENT AT HOME ANYTIME!!, 8 April 2016
I'm in foot heaven. I always end up buying Scholl products and have done so for the 30+years the quality really is worth the price. From having treatments in their shops so many years ago now can buy improved pedicure and this was a kit at a good price. I even bought the nail kit to do my toes and hands Thankyou Amazon.

Ardisle 12pcs Black Matte Salon Hairdressing Sectioning Clips Clamps Hair Grip Dividing
Offered by ardisle

4.0 out of 5 stars Horahh! Double clips😇😊😊😊, 8 April 2016
At last can dry my long hair in sections. They are black not red but they do the job and I have spares too!

The Artisan Cheese Maker's Kit
The Artisan Cheese Maker's Kit
Offered by Design 55 online

3.0 out of 5 stars THE BOX IS LOVELY BUT?????, 8 April 2016
I thought this would be a good kit to buy as this was given high stars. On opening it it reminded me of child's cookery kit. The cloth was ok but I was very disappointed with the sieve. I've used it once and has started to split. The copy of instructions for making goats cheese, mozzarella and ricotta is ok but just a copy. The salt and citric acid are good are ok but you only get 1 rennet tablet which is small you need a quarter of it and mine went flying whilst cutting it. The cheese thermometer looks like a straw with s dial on the top.It is the only thing I have been disappointed with. It's a lovely little box which weighs ounces and that with everything in it. I am surprised yes it's a starter kit but I don't think it is worth the £25 price. I will source the equipment separately. Perhaps it's just me I really don't know.

Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorising Shampoo 475 ml
Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorising Shampoo 475 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the bottle!, 17 Mar. 2016
I've bought this to use on my cherished Cavalier King Charles spaniels. I've only used it at the moment on my little lady's ears and paws to get rid of the mud as she loves looking between the giant pots in the garden but it smells quite nice.

WELLA System Professional Luxe Hair Oil
WELLA System Professional Luxe Hair Oil
Offered by LiBUT…

5.0 out of 5 stars What a brilliant product and price!, 17 Mar. 2016
I bought this from my hairdresser as she used it on her clients. I've been using it with the shampoo and conditioner for 18 months now and my hairs never been looking or feeling better. I've gone from black/brown and now light brown with lots of light blonde high lites and half way down my back.I bought this with a massive discount on here and I'm so pleased. It's a must used on hair after washed and after styling the big plus is you can use to smooth the lengths between shampoos. It's a must for your hair without feeling oily!!!!

Actif Pets Flax Oil for Dogs-Rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 for Dry, Flaky,Itchy Skin/Coat. A Natural Dog Oil Supplement for Stiff Bones/Joints/Hips
Offered by VA Home Depot

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 30 Jan. 2016
I bought this as my oldest cavalier king charles cady is 12 next month and her back legs are getting stiff. Ive been using it about 6wks,it seems to be helping her coat but too early to know anymore. But its god value for money. My other cavalier seems to enjoy it. Thankyou for your product

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4