Profile for Mindysmum > Reviews

In The Night Garden Makka Pakka
Offered by The Toy Emporium
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter Loves Her Makkah Pakka, 17 Nov 2013
I haven't seen this toy yet, as I had it sent to my son's house. He has reported back though that my 20 month old granddaughter loves it. Can't expect a better endorsement than that.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars very happy with my purchase, 23 Dec 2011
The wardrobe was as described and arrived when promised. It did require some self assembly, I had to have two goes at putting on the back panel due to not being sure which was the top and bottom and what was inside and outside. A bit more labelling would have been handy. but then again, I am a mere female of fairly advanced years. All in all, though, I am really pleased with it.

Sony VAIO Z13M9E 13.1 inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 460M 2.53GHz, 4Gb, 128Gb Dual SSD, DVDSM, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Win 7 Professional)

4.0 out of 5 stars Has faults I would not expect in such an expensive computer, 18 Feb 2011
So far this computer does everything I would expect of such an expensive and high spec item.
However the wireless switch is in a very inconvenient position. When using the touch pad my
thumb often rubs against it and pushes the switch to the off position, therefore disconnecting
me from the internet. I find this very annoying and frustrating.
Also some of the keys and the space bar do not always respond. I had this problem with my last
Sony computer too. The USB ports can be quite temperamental too.

Berghaus Snowline Gaiter All Purpose Black - Small/Medium, regular
Berghaus Snowline Gaiter All Purpose Black - Small/Medium, regular
Price: 17.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job, 18 Jan 2011
Arrived before Christmas as promised, despite the snow. They are easy to put on and do the job they are made for.