Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Elyn" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Beautiful Sin
A Beautiful Sin

5.0 out of 5 stars Never disappointed with these authors,fantastic!, 23 Jun. 2016
This review is from: A Beautiful Sin (Kindle Edition)
I was lucky enough to get an arc copy and I was not disappointed.

Can't give too much away but thought provoking and current. Maybe controversial for some regarding the content, but really well written. Once again a brilliant novel.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, 2 Jan. 2016
Great little product, so much so, that I am ordering another one.

Cruel & Beautiful
Cruel & Beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, done it again!, 15 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Cruel & Beautiful (Kindle Edition)
I received an ARC copy for an honest review and once again I was not disappointed by the read. I could not put the book down. Gripped from the first chapter things then became clearer half way through the book and the ending well, don't read the end, start from the beginning and enjoy. Cate and Drew did not disappoint, neither did the authors.

Sabin, A Seven Novel
Sabin, A Seven Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic story, 9 Nov. 2015
A great read, romance, suspense and plenty of action. I loved Serena and Sabin's characters and found myself totally emersed in the story, I could not put it down.

The Fall and Rise of Kade Hart: A Hart Brothers Novel
The Fall and Rise of Kade Hart: A Hart Brothers Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Done it again, 27 Jun. 2015
Fantastic with a twist. I was given an arc copy for an honest review. I love this author's books and she never fails to surprise me and there were certainly some surprises. I loved the relationship between these two characters and all the twists and turns, you will not be disappointed. I can't wait for the next book. Sit back and enjoy the ride!

Tagan's Child (A Tagan Series Romantic Suspense - Book 1)
Tagan's Child (A Tagan Series Romantic Suspense - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 8 May 2015
A really great story which is based in the UK for a change and not the USA. Sophie is a great female lead doing the best she can and Ahran is a wonderful, intreging person of special interest ie not of earth. There is great depth of description on the characters and their surroundings, also the danger they find themselves in the decisions to be made and love. What a great book, I look forward to reading more from this author, it ticked all my boxes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2015 11:15 AM GMT

Kestrel (A Hart Brothers Novel)
Kestrel (A Hart Brothers Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 4 May 2015
Wow, fantastic read, couldn't put it down. Carter, is such a strong person but emotionally damage, Kestrel, well he's every woman's bedtime dream, throw in a dose of emotional scars from his past you have the ingredients of a fantastic story. Can't wait for book 4 Kade's story.

Freeing Him: A Hart Brothers Novel, Book 2
Freeing Him: A Hart Brothers Novel, Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 May 2015
Wow, another fantastic book and book 2 of this series didn't disappoint. Great to see Drexel Wolfe involved again, if you've read the Edge series you will have come across him. Can't say too much but great suspense, great storyline and believable characters, brilliant!

Freeing Her: A Hart Brothers Novel, Book One
Freeing Her: A Hart Brothers Novel, Book One

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 4 May 2015
I loved this book. Great storyline, suspense throughout, with strong characters with a good dose of high octane sex. Although part of 4 books I'm pleased AM Hargrove has no cliff hangers and that each book is a complete story. Really fed up with authors who write a part book which grabs you and you then pay a fortune for loads a parts to get the complete story. Enjoy this book, I've read books 2 & 3 too so look out for my other reviews. Grab a coffee or wine, chocolates, allocate 3 hours & put up your feet and your do not disturb sign and loose yourself in this novel.

Death Waltz: A Praestani Novel Book 2 (Praestani series)
Death Waltz: A Praestani Novel Book 2 (Praestani series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 29 Dec. 2014
I loved this novel I knew it would be action packed, sensual and nail biting. I've given it 5 stars, but if I was honest all the sex that went on between Jurek and Liasare made me wonder how they ever managed to get any work done! There were also a few typos, however, that said the novel is definitely for 18+ and if you are easily offended by sex and swearing, then this novel is not for you. You do need to read Dark Waltz first to understand where this novel is coming from.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3