Profile for Ady Myers > Reviews

Content by Ady Myers

Ady Myers

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung Licensed Leather-Effect Flip Case Cover for Galaxy Note by Anymode - Lizard Pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 28 Oct. 2013
This is the second one I purchased. Nothing wrong with the first one, it was that good my wife wanted one for her phone.

SanDisk SDSDB-032G-B35 32 GB SDHC Class 4 Memory Card - Blue (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDB-032G-B35 32 GB SDHC Class 4 Memory Card - Blue (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars 32 Gig Memory card, 6 Jun. 2013
It's really amazing how you can get so much storage on such a small bit of plastic. I bet if they had these when the went to the moon the would have been able to take more photos and listen to some tunes on the way there and back. Wow!

Dirty Dancing [DVD] [1987]
Dirty Dancing [DVD] [1987]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Grey

1.0 out of 5 stars Dirty Dancing, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Dirty Dancing [DVD] [1987] (DVD)
Bit of a girly film if you ask me. I didn't buy it for me so my comments will make no difference to your buying preferences.

Grease 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Grease 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Travolta
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

3.0 out of 5 stars Grease and Grease 2, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Grease 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD] (DVD)
Grease is a classic. Everyone knows it and loves it.
Grease 2 is junk. Everyone knows that too.
Merry Christmas

Caple 481231038897 Cda Diplomat Ikea Whirlpool Dishwasher Cutlery Basket
Caple 481231038897 Cda Diplomat Ikea Whirlpool Dishwasher Cutlery Basket

5.0 out of 5 stars The best you can get., 6 Jun. 2013
What can I say about this Dishwasher Cutlery Basket? I is the best cutlery basket I have ever seen in my life and I'm sure it will live up to, if not exceed my demanding expectations. I'm sure that my knives, forks, spoons, tea spoons and other items will be very comfortable in their new washing environment. The dark grey handle goes very well with the lighter grey basket and I would like to thank the designers of the dishwasher cutlery basket for the thought they put into the shades used. Marvelous! Stupendous! It's a dishwasher cutlery basket!

Balsa Wood - Large Bundle
Balsa Wood - Large Bundle
Offered by Hobby Realm

4.0 out of 5 stars Balsa Wood Jumbo Pack, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Balsa Wood - Large Bundle (Toy)
Balsa Wood Jumbo Pack - It's a jumbo pack of Balsa wood. I consider this to be good value for money and is comprised of three identical packs containing various sizes bundled together. Will buy again.

Humbrol 24ml Balsa Cement (Tube)
Humbrol 24ml Balsa Cement (Tube)
Offered by Airbrush Supply Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Balsa Cement, 13 Mar. 2013
It's a tube of Balsa cement which when applied to two bits of Balsa wood cements them toghther. It reminds me very much of the Balsa wood glue I used to buy in my youth.

1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off: Fixed Format Layout
1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off: Fixed Format Layout

5.0 out of 5 stars I had my socks blown off., 13 Mar. 2013
Well not really, but there are lots of QI facts to keep you entertained. Some of it is mundane number crunching stuff, but there are many nuggets of delight in there.

Making Mirrors
Making Mirrors

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Making Mirrors (MP3 Download)
It's a shame I have purchased yet another album (yes I'm old) based on one song. There is only one other of any note and the remainder are only just ok.

Bigjigs Toys Junior Tool Box
Bigjigs Toys Junior Tool Box
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Seven year old loves it!, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys Junior Tool Box (Toy)
I got this for my son as a first tool kit and he absolutely loves it. The chisel and plane are blunt and unusable, but that is not a problem. The saw works well as demonstrated on our furniture and everything else is actually usable. I don't think there will be a seven year old in the land that wouldn't love this.

Page: 1 | 2