Profile for A. Harvey > Reviews

Content by A. Harvey

A. Harvey "Adam H" (Southern England)

Page: 1 | 2
Buffalo Juststore 500GB USB 2.0 Slimline Portable External Hard Drive - Black
Buffalo Juststore 500GB USB 2.0 Slimline Portable External Hard Drive - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Buffalo Juststore 500GB USB 2.0 Slimline Portable External Hard Drive, 20 Mar. 2014
This drive packed up just over one year old and I'm scared to throw it away just in case it has loads of personal data on it. Total rubbish and I'm really disappointed with it.

Pasante Unique Condoms x 24
Pasante Unique Condoms x 24
Offered by Rubber Soul Healthcare

2.0 out of 5 stars These worked well but, pardon the pun, they're hard going., 20 Mar. 2014
It turns out you fit into these, they don't fit you. They are my least favourite condom but work and enable you to get close to your good lady. I'll stick to the Mates Skyn condoms (latex free) or, better still, Durex Extra Safe.

Shaun of the Dead [Blu-ray] [2004]
Shaun of the Dead [Blu-ray] [2004]
Dvd ~ Simon Pegg
Offered by The Happy Zombie

5.0 out of 5 stars Sean of the Dead, 20 Mar. 2014
Far, far funnier than I thought it was going to be and 100% recommended. (But they are bullets, not shells, right?)

Blurred Lines [feat. Pharrell]
Blurred Lines [feat. Pharrell]

4.0 out of 5 stars Blurred Lines, 20 Mar. 2014
A very, very cool tune. loved this to bits and sounds great as you're arriving with the car windows open..

Love Actually
Love Actually
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Love actually CD, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Love Actually (Audio CD)
Great CD and reminds me of the movie. My good lady loves it and it would probably make a great Valentines gift.

Tune Your Mind and Body...
Tune Your Mind and Body...
by Norman Wardhaugh Walker
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Younger..., 20 Mar. 2014
This takes some doing but I'm losing weight, feeling better and have no spots anymore. An old friend embraced this lifestyle completely and she's glowing with health (and will probably outlive me by 100 years...)

About Time
About Time
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars About time CD, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: About Time (Audio CD)
I thought this CD great after seeing the movie. My good lady loves it. Probably a great soppy CD for your wife/girlfriend!

Ultratape Spray Adhesive 500ml
Ultratape Spray Adhesive 500ml
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for yacht head linings, 20 Mar. 2014
Stuck the ageing vinyl foam headlining back onto the sides and deck head of my yacht for a couple of year 'fix' before having the entire boat updated. 100% recommended.

FINNatics: The History and Techniques of Finn Sailing
FINNatics: The History and Techniques of Finn Sailing
by Robert Deaves

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 1 Mar. 2013
I bought this book in 2000; my copy was handed to me by Robert Deaves - I then had to send him the cheque...

If you are a Finn sailor, considering a Finn or used to campaign one then this is worth the purchase price and more. Its content is interesting, appropriate and a great fireside read. You'll love it! I still treasure my copy 13 years later though sadly no longer have either of my Finn dinghies.

Its an excellent book. Buy it now and then contact the class association to sail one - you'll be very pleased you did.

The Jelly Effect: How to Make Your Communication Stick
The Jelly Effect: How to Make Your Communication Stick
by Andy Bounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed - a sudden blazing flash of common sense!, 15 Sept. 2008
A down to earth, common sense method of getting to meet people, buy them a coffee and sell them something big.

This book is almost the same as the day of training I received from Andy himself last year.

The important points, the 'AFTERS' and how to best invite yourself into a group of people whilst networking - they are all in here and have helped the co. I'm working for to win another sizeable contract. 5-stars.

Page: 1 | 2