Profile for MRS K ALEXANDRE > Reviews

Content by MRS K ALEXANDRE

MRS K ALEXANDRE

Page: 1 | 2
Daddy's Little Co-Pilot On Board Car Sign, Daddy's Co Pilot, Baby on Board Sign, Baby On Board, Car Sign, Baby Sign, Baby Car Sign, Dad Car Sign, Bumper Sticker, Racing Driver Sign, Decal, Bumper Sticker

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 6 Feb 2014
I am very pleased with my buy! My husband was very touched although he was disappointed we could not have a :"Mummy's Little Co-Pilot" as I am the Michael Schumacher of the family!!!! Good product, nice colours!

14 Litre Nappy Bucket with Lid - Cream
14 Litre Nappy Bucket with Lid - Cream
Offered by Ur Choice
Price: 5.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product!, 6 Feb 2014
Bought washable nappies for my baby and needed a bucket! Looked at most review and this one seems to fit! It came a day early and I was very pleased with my purchase! Big enough to hold few nappies! Will recommend the buy!

Naty by Nature Babycare Newborn Size 1 (4-11 lbs/2-5 kg) Nappies - 2 x Packs of 26 (52 Nappies)
Offered by Natures Healthbox
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 6 Feb 2014
This was a bargain! I needed some disposable nappies for the hospital stay ( As I bought washable nappies for home!) and really wanted those particular ones! A really bargain! quick delivery, came a day early!

Linens Limited Isabelle Duvet Cover Set, Pink, Double
Linens Limited Isabelle Duvet Cover Set, Pink, Double
Price: 7.95

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of your money, 5 Feb 2014
What a waste of money and time! The quality of the product is awful!!!!! I was very disappointed and frustrated to have bought so much poor quality linen from this company! I lost a lot! Please refrain from losing your money!

Linens Limited Supreme 100% Egyptian Cotton 500gsm 4 Piece Guest Towel Set, Mauve
Price: 13.95

Linens Limited 100% Brushed Cotton Flannelette Fitted Sheet, Pink, Single
Linens Limited 100% Brushed Cotton Flannelette Fitted Sheet, Pink, Single
Price: 6.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of your money!, 5 Feb 2014
What a waste of money and time! The quality of the product is awful! I bought this a year ago and felt ashamed to make my relatives and friends sleep in this!!!! Please refrain from losing your money!

Page: 1 | 2