Profile for mrslt > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Galt Galt Giant Floor Puzzle Contruction Site
Galt Galt Giant Floor Puzzle Contruction Site

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, very pleased with purchase., 27 Dec. 2014
Lovely puzzle, nice sturdy, large pieces, very good quality. My 3yr old loves this. Would highly recommend.

Santa's Stocking Fillers - Make Your Own Christmas Snowman Express Train
Santa's Stocking Fillers - Make Your Own Christmas Snowman Express Train

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 27 Dec. 2014
Excellent little gift. I bought this to do with my little boy on Xmas eve and we both enjoyed doing it. Had to send the hubby out for super glue just to make it a bit sturdier but once it was finished it looked excellent, you'd think I'd bought it! Looks lovely on my window sill!

75 Children's Favourites
75 Children's Favourites

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 27 Dec. 2014
Excellent cd's (3 altogether). Good range of songs and nicely sung. My son (3yr old) loves it and now insists on taking his CD player to bed to listen to his songs while he falls asleep.

Tap Tap Art
Tap Tap Art
Offered by Life Unearthed

4.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Tap Tap Art (Toy)
Nice little toy. My 3yr old has just received this for Xmas. Will need supervision as the pins are quite small but he loves it. Would prefer the cork board to be framed or something, just to make it a bit sturdier.

BRIO BRI-33361 Rail Mechanical Turntable
BRIO BRI-33361 Rail Mechanical Turntable

3.0 out of 5 stars okay but could be better., 27 Dec. 2014
Our 3 year old asked for a turntable for Xmas and he's delighted with it, however some of the trains are too long and therefore won't turn. Bit irritating seeing as brio things aren't cheap.

Toys For Play The Big Train Round House with 5-Way Track
Toys For Play The Big Train Round House with 5-Way Track

5.0 out of 5 stars nice little shed, brio compatible., 27 Dec. 2014
Our 3 year old was thrilled with this. Fits with his brio train set and he loves having somewhere to put his trains to bed. Really nice item, good quality.

Hairdressing Long Hair Training Head. Plus A Free Clamp
Hairdressing Long Hair Training Head. Plus A Free Clamp

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 11 Dec. 2014
I bought one of these for my niece 3 years ago and it is still going strong. She'd had the toy styling heads before but the hair always got tangled and ended up in knots.No such problem with this one. It has stood the test of time and my niece loves it - in fact I have ordered another one this year for my other niece as she loves playing with it!

Diggers Shaped Filled Cushion, Truck, Yellow Orange, 25cm x 27cm approx.
Diggers Shaped Filled Cushion, Truck, Yellow Orange, 25cm x 27cm approx.
Offered by The Bedding Den

3.0 out of 5 stars Thus is a nice cushionand was just what I wanted for my sons ..., 1 Oct. 2014
Thus is a nice cushionand was just what I wanted for my sons bedroom. The reason for the lower rating is that the filling is very hard. I'd have preferred a softer cushion.

Children's Play Village Mat Town City Roads Rug 95cm x 133cm (3ft 1" x 4ft 4")
Children's Play Village Mat Town City Roads Rug 95cm x 133cm (3ft 1" x 4ft 4")
Offered by The Rug House Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite a big rug. No problems with purchase and ..., 1 Oct. 2014
Quite a big rug. No problems with purchase and my little boy has played with it continually. Well worth the money.

yeah fashion 3d bling leather wallet card flip Case Cover Skin For Sony Xperia M2 D2303 D2305 D2306 S50h (rose red)
Offered by bling-cases

2.0 out of 5 stars ... as a little pressie for my mam and she loved it. It arrived promptly and I had no ..., 1 Oct. 2014
Bought this as a little pressie for my mam and she loved it. It arrived promptly and I had no problems at all with the purchase. Within a couple of days, the rose had fallen off the front. We've tried super gluing it back on but didn't work. Unfortunate, as she really did like it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3