Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for WhiteStar > Reviews

Content by WhiteStar

WhiteStar

Set Of Two Induction Hob Converter Discs / Hob Trivets / Heat Diffusers By Andrew James

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay product but inherently flawed heat transfer concept., 2 July 2015
Good but be warned thick pans WILL take a while to heat up and may not get as hot as you'd expect. Don't expect to quickly fry and egg it's more put it on wait 5mins then maybe not poach the egg slowly if you left it to heat up long enough. This is not a fault of the product just a fault of the process. There is so much wasted energy in the transfer from Induction Hob to adapter plates and then to pan that you end up heating everything not just the pan bottom. Don not even attempt to use in hot weather you drop from heat exhaustion. Overall you are better getting an induction pan set and cutting out the hassle and middle man. Trust me it's worth it in hassle saved alone.

NPCs (Spells, Swords, & Stealth Book 1)
NPCs (Spells, Swords, & Stealth Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Funny and Thought Provoking. A book for all RPG Player Characters., 2 July 2015
Okay as an RPG player (both online and on paper) this book has changed the way I think about NPC. Before I was like oh look an NPC kill then and loot the bodies now I'm like I wonder what they think of us player characters and how much of an ass do I look now lol. Seriously funny and though provoking. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 2ND BOOK!!!

She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman (Kerner)
She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman (Kerner)

5.0 out of 5 stars An Exceptional Book and a MUST read, 2 July 2015
Trust me every man should read this if you want to ensure your lady is happy. It contained a lot of information I already knew from trial and error in past relationships but where it wins out is explanation of ideas, concepts and ideals along with this there is a lot of discussion of the psychological as well as the physical which makes a big difference. Hopefully this will help some young guys get it right where they have been going wrong and trust me you please the difference if you apply yourself and get it right lol

New Sherwood Home Non Stick Electric Bakes 4 Pie Maker Rapid Heat Up Function
New Sherwood Home Non Stick Electric Bakes 4 Pie Maker Rapid Heat Up Function
Offered by Funky Gadgets

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but small, 2 July 2015
Good little cooker but as a few have said the holes are quite small. I've knocked one star off as ours had this odd smell constantly no matter how much my mother cleaned it so she did what old people do and binned it rather than ask me? What can ya do eh.

Xperitus BOS-26U Hi-Speed Quality Micro USB To USB Cable (Pack of 5) 1 Meter Braided Tangle Free [Type-B] Compatible with Samsung Mobile Phones Galaxy S4, Google Nexus 5, Nokia Lumia 1020, Galaxy S3, Moto G, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Asus Google Nexus 7 7-inch, Sony Xperia, HTC One And More (Green, White, Black, Red, Blue) [Micro USB Cable] Free 30 Days Money Back Guarantee [18 Months Warranty]

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay and Cheap but Don't expect them to last (6 Mth max combined from all 5), 2 July 2015
These are good usb charging wires if you want something quick, easy and inexpensive that you're not worried about loosing. The only downside is that I took this pack of 5 with me to the USA in Jan and the 3 I left with my fiancé have either the issue of intermittently connecting and disconnecting or have stopped working altogether. The 2 I brought back with me to the UK have haven't fared any better one just gave up suddenly and turns out the wire snapped (my electronics engineer business partner tested it) and the last one has just started having the same intermittent problem as the ones I left with my fiancé. Overall a cheap buy but don't expect them to last over 6 months based on my experience during everyday use.

Kingston Technology DataTraveler Micro Duo USB 3.1 Gen 1/USB 3.0 Flash Drive - 32 GB
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 32GB USB3.0 & OTG all in one, 2 July 2015
These are great small USB storage sticks. I've only had it for a day and have already used it to backup a recovery partition and more it to a safer location, To install the new new version of Windows 10 on 3 PCs and then used the micro connector to install it on 2 x 8 inch Onda V820W Dual OS (Android/Windows) tablets. Also to move some pictures from an android phone to a pc where it wouldn't dock properly using the standard wire. It also has an attached cap to cover the microUSB connection (See uploaded images). So overall USB 3.0 & USB OTG (On the Go) in one 32GB USB means I'm glad I grabbed 2 and will get more soon.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Healix Care ControlTecc Insoles | Firm Arch Support | Anti-Microbial BambooTecc
Healix Care ControlTecc Insoles | Firm Arch Support | Anti-Microbial BambooTecc
Offered by TK Logistics

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Insoles Available, 18 April 2015
I suffer from what is called a "Pronated Instep" this means that I walk on the outside of my feet and do not place much of the inner section of my foot on the ground. This as you can imagine is one, Uncomfortable and two, means I wear out the outside edge of my soles quickly.

In addition to this I suffer from pain in my arches and heel if I am stood for too long.

I originally purchased these insoles on advice from a friend who said it would help with heel pain but as I have come to find out they help with all the above issues. The insoles support my feet and although not orthopaedic they do help with my pronated instep.

I own several pairs of these and swap them around between shoes new and old to get the best comfort possible.

These insoles would be worth it at twice the price in my opinion. I whole heartedly recommend them to everyone.

Roccat Kave Solid 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
Roccat Kave Solid 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 5.1 Headset, 3 Aug. 2013
I purchased this from PC Word in the UK on Wed 31/07/2013 and have been enjoying it since.

The audio when using all the 5.2 sound jacks (3.5 jacks) is clear and without crackling or interference.

For a headset the surround sound is beyond what I expected. I am currently using it with my Sound Blaster Recon3D sound card on my Alienware M17x R4 and the quality and ability to tell where sounds come from is really good.

To be honest I didn't expect a lot from the Kave as I have had plenty of headsets in the past and they have all been disappointing BUT I was blown away.

This quality is great in both Game and Movie mode.

All in all this is a recommended buy in my opinion and it appears that they are currently £54.99 at most places.

Quantum of Tweed: The Man with the Nissan Micra
Quantum of Tweed: The Man with the Nissan Micra

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Fun Read, 9 Jun. 2013
This book may be in a different category (Genre wise) to Conn Iggulden's other historical works but it is no less pleasing for the reader.

This book takes the reader on a fun ride through the mishaps and strange occurrences in the life of a menswear shop owner who is no longer quite who he appears to be.

I have read this book several times and each read does not fail to make me laugh.

If your looking for a fun book this summer for the beach or just to enjoy over a weekend this is for you.

Also it is good for anyone else who fancies a break from the usual History, SciFi or Fantasy books they are currently reading.

Enjoy I know I did