Profile for WhiteStar > Reviews

Healix Care ControlTecc Insoles | Firm Arch Support | Anti-Microbial BambooTecc
Healix Care ControlTecc Insoles | Firm Arch Support | Anti-Microbial BambooTecc
Offered by PHYSIOSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Insoles Available, 18 April 2015
I suffer from what is called a "Pronated Instep" this means that I walk on the outside of my feet and do not place much of the inner section of my foot on the ground. This as you can imagine is one, Uncomfortable and two, means I wear out the outside edge of my soles quickly.

In addition to this I suffer from pain in my arches and heel if I am stood for too long.

I originally purchased these insoles on advice from a friend who said it would help with heel pain but as I have come to find out they help with all the above issues. The insoles support my feet and although not orthopaedic they do help with my pronated instep.

I own several pairs of these and swap them around between shoes new and old to get the best comfort possible.

These insoles would be worth it at twice the price in my opinion. I whole heartedly recommend them to everyone.

Roccat Kave Solid 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
Roccat Kave Solid 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 5.1 Headset, 3 Aug. 2013
I purchased this from PC Word in the UK on Wed 31/07/2013 and have been enjoying it since.

The audio when using all the 5.2 sound jacks (3.5 jacks) is clear and without crackling or interference.

For a headset the surround sound is beyond what I expected. I am currently using it with my Sound Blaster Recon3D sound card on my Alienware M17x R4 and the quality and ability to tell where sounds come from is really good.

To be honest I didn't expect a lot from the Kave as I have had plenty of headsets in the past and they have all been disappointing BUT I was blown away.

This quality is great in both Game and Movie mode.

All in all this is a recommended buy in my opinion and it appears that they are currently £54.99 at most places.

Quantum of Tweed: The Man with the Nissan Micra
Quantum of Tweed: The Man with the Nissan Micra

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Fun Read, 9 Jun. 2013
This book may be in a different category (Genre wise) to Conn Iggulden's other historical works but it is no less pleasing for the reader.

This book takes the reader on a fun ride through the mishaps and strange occurrences in the life of a menswear shop owner who is no longer quite who he appears to be.

I have read this book several times and each read does not fail to make me laugh.

If your looking for a fun book this summer for the beach or just to enjoy over a weekend this is for you.

Also it is good for anyone else who fancies a break from the usual History, SciFi or Fantasy books they are currently reading.

Enjoy I know I did