Profile for Probe > Reviews

Content by Probe

Probe

AURAGLOW 13w LED B22 Bayonet Light Bulb, Warm White, 75w Equivalent - 1055 Lumens - DIMMABLE
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific product, 25 Feb. 2014
This is a great product - very sturdy and with excellent luminescence - brighter than I thought and maybe leaning more towards a white light than a warm white.
I am using this in a bedroom with a standard dimmer switch and it works fine - it does not dim to the same very low level as a normal bulb but low enough for me.
With just 12w consumption this is a real money saver over time and I will probaly use a non dimmable version in other locations in the house.

Oxford Dictionary and Thesaurus
Oxford Dictionary and Thesaurus
by Oxford Dictionaries
Edition: Board book

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - I have an old dictionary that is better, 29 Jan. 2012
This dictionary probably has more merit as a thesaurus. I use a dictionary to solve crosswords and this edition does not contain many words which I can find in my 1987 edition of Collins concise. At 2.4kgs (5lbs) it is weighty tome. If you do not need a thesaurus then this is definitely not the best buy for you - a concise edition would be better.