Profile for Mr. Kiley Derek Spencer > Reviews

Content by Mr. Kiley Dere...

Mr. Kiley Derek Spencer (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
I'm Free (Heaven Helps the Man )
I'm Free (Heaven Helps the Man )

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Free (Heaven Helps The Man ) (Album Version), 5 Feb 2014
Great tune, even sounded great when it was used in Family Guy. For anyone who loves upbeat melodic rock/AOR it's a must.
Buy it - it's a fraction of the price of a cup of coffee or alcoholic beverage and is much better for you!!

Never Say Never
Never Say Never
Offered by MEGA Media FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Alias - Never Say Never, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Never Say Never (Audio CD)
So much happened in the early '90s Music Scene which pushed great music underground. Well this is one of those bands that were robbed of their chance at greatness. Freddi Curci had such an amazing voice and his fellow band members so much awesome music to put out, and they did albeit many years too late. Everyone should own this album as it is without doubt better than modern Bon Jovi for example. Buy it now, it is full of Win! \m/

Napalm Records All Stars (Amazon Sampler)
Napalm Records All Stars (Amazon Sampler)

5.0 out of 5 stars with a previous lineup, 24 Aug 2013
Just love the music. It's awesome. All those Celtic routes and belting out vocals coupled with proper intense guitar! You NEED to get this album \m/

Beneath the Willow
Beneath the Willow

5.0 out of 5 stars Beneath The Willow, 10 Aug 2013
It's not often that I sit down and read a book. Usually I only read part and then go off and do something else, coming back to the book later. Not the case with "Beneath The Willow". The story grabbed my undivided attention from the outset and I just kept on reading page after page, entranced in the fantasy of the story. I found myself relating to the two main characters, Thomas and Keziah - even relating some of the events to my own personal experiences of being in love, and in fear! This is an excellent story and the imagination of the author really impressed me. I would definitely recommend "Beneath The Willow" to any Horror / Vampire fan. It's great to see that a story can have a Vampiric theme, yet never need to boast of the same. I also found myself considering whether a short film would be well received and I'm convinced there would be a huge audience.

Well done Gemma, an excellent achievement.

In short, Buy It Today!

Dazed and Confused
Dazed and Confused
Dvd ~ Jason London
Offered by Jasuli

5.0 out of 5 stars Dazed and Confused, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Dazed and Confused (DVD)
I got reminded of this film watching an episode of Family Guy where they made fun of Matthew McConaughey! It's a great film about teenagers in the '70s. Recommended purchase.

Detroit Rock City [DVD] [1999]
Detroit Rock City [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Edward Furlong
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Detroit Rock City [DVD] [1999], 20 Jun 2013
Complete Quality, as is anything about proper \m/etal. Kiss were and awesome band and even to this day can OWN a gig!

MENS ROAMERS LEATHER CHELSEA BOOTS CUSHIONED INSOLE BLACK SIZE 8
MENS ROAMERS LEATHER CHELSEA BOOTS CUSHIONED INSOLE BLACK SIZE 8
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

1.0 out of 5 stars MENS ROAMERS LEATHER CHELSEA BOOTS CUSHIONED INSOLE BLACK SIZE 8, 20 Jun 2013
I got a pair of these and they barely lasted 2 months - a complete waste of money! Get Dr Martins instead, seriously!

Roadrunner Records Summer Scorchers Free Sampler [Explicit]
Roadrunner Records Summer Scorchers Free Sampler [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars Roadrunner Records Summer Scorchers Free Sampler [Explicit], 20 Jun 2013
This is a great little compilation however I can't give it 5 out of 5 as it has Korn on it and I cannot relate to them because I wasn't mugged for my dinner money at school!!

Love Thy Neighbour - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Love Thy Neighbour - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Smethurst

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Thy Neighbour - The Complete Collection, 29 Mar 2013
I see on here a lot of people are saying the episode "Coach Outing to Bournemouth" is missing. Episode 7 on the disc entitled Series 7 (actually series 6) is the episode "The Coach Trip". I am not sure whether it is the same as "Coach Outing to Bournemouth". According to an Internet Movie Database there is an episode called "The Coach Trip" at the end of Series 7 (Actually Series 6 in truth) and another called "Coach Outing to Bournemouth" (Episode 4 of Series 8 which is actually Series 7). The episodes which are definitely missing are "April Fools" and the Comedy Special "All Star Comedy Carnival".

To explain the confusion over which is what Series, Series 4 was actually 15 episodes and in this box set has been split down and called Series 4 & 5 respectively (minus the "April Fools" which is not included). So in fact series 5 is the second half of Series 4, therefore Series 6 is actually Series 5, and 7 is actually 6 etc.

I agree the packaging is misleading (therefore in my opinion incorrect).

Other than that the editing out of the commercial breaks is a little poor however the series is very funny, the racist slurs are evenly matched each way so it is not a bias and nothing to get upset about.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching these :)

I'm only giving it 4/5 as it does not contain every episode ever as the title implies!

Witness
Witness
Offered by MEGA Media FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Witness - Witness, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Witness (Audio CD)
Awesome album. Everything you could want and more from late '80s AOR. Love that some great musicians such as members of Journey were involved. Well worth buying.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3