Profile for Gill Gill > Reviews

Content by Gill Gill

Gill Gill (Perth)

Page: 1 | 2
Teen Talk: Life Skills for Teenagers, Growing Up In a Digital World (Teenager Books Parenting Digital World Book 1)

adidas Performance Predito Lz Trx Hg Mens Football Boots Predito Lz Trx Hg Running White Ftw/Earth Green S13/Solar Zest 12.5 UK, 48 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Good trainer, 5 Aug. 2014
My partner choose these as he is a coach. Having played since a child and never out of football boots he has quite bad unions. He found these soft which helped comfort level. I think they look quite narrow. He has had to stop wearing them due to his foot condition but if you have no bunions LOL then it's a good product...looks good too.

i-Blason Armorbox for Apple iPhone 5C Dual Layer Hybrid Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector and Impact Resistant Bumpers (Yellow)
Offered by I-Blason EU

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have.., 5 Aug. 2014
Bought this for my daughter when she got her new phone. I wasn't sure if she would use it but she never has it off...thankfully. Even just holding it she feels more secure with its rubber grips. Makes phone a little bigger but that just makes it easier to find in a handbag. Good product

First Class Essays: The 24hour Roadmap Method: (Study Skills Book: Essay Writing for University)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Class, 5 Aug. 2014
Love it! For the first time ever I understand how to write an essay.

School Reunion - the 80's
School Reunion - the 80's
Offered by Bridge_Records

4.0 out of 5 stars music for driving, 5 Aug. 2014
Good selection but could be better.

Draper 13785 W/ Dry 20 Litre Vacuum Cleaner, 230 V
Draper 13785 W/ Dry 20 Litre Vacuum Cleaner, 230 V

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for car, 5 Aug. 2014
Bought this so I could clean my car. Good strong suction for general picking up dirt and when you swap the filter thing it's good for wet too. Easy to use. Dec recommend.

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels

4.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, 22 Jun. 2014
Only done this DVD once as I was in agony the next day. It's definitely a brilliant workout but I think if u are really heavy like myself then lose weight first. I found it hard on my knees but have problems with them anyway. Due to this I am going to lose a bit weight through diet before I do this DVD again. It definitely hits the spots and would definitely get results.

The Chase
The Chase

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Chase (App)
My boyfriend is totally addicted to this...and now I am too. Was going to buy game for Xmas but think he prefers the app. Just as good as the real game show.

Because You Loved Me (Pinnacle True Crime)
Because You Loved Me (Pinnacle True Crime)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 29 Dec. 2013
Good read. couldn't put it down but felt it dragged a little. would read by this author again as like true crime.

The Parent's Guide to Self-Harm
The Parent's Guide to Self-Harm

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST!!, 11 Dec. 2013
Having a teen going through this and having no experience about it myself, I found this book so helpful in not only understanding it better but seeing that how I feel about it is normal emotions too.

Page: 1 | 2