Profile for TheLittleSquidge > Reviews

Content by TheLittleSquidge

TheLittleSquidge

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pawhut Fabric Pet Dog Cat Puppy Playpen Rabbit Guinea Pig Play Pen in Dark Blue Small L37 x H37cm x D90cm
Offered by MHSTAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Pen, 21 May 2015
The puppy was very safe.
As she got bigger (a Dachshund) she did realise that she could body-slam her way out.
It was good while it lasted.

The Big Cheese Rat Cage Trap
The Big Cheese Rat Cage Trap

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought to catch an escapee hamster!, 21 May 2015
This was bought to capture Dougal the ginger hamster, who had been on the run for two weeks. After chewing up some silver, shiny wrapping paper for a bed, he decided he was much better off in the top of the oven. However, as takeaways are expensive, I disagreed with him.
We did have to lay an additional weight (a pepper mill) on top of the panel which closes the trap, but hey - Dougal is definitely not the weight of a rat.
Dougal is now back in his cage, with a section of a Dominos pizza box covering his exit path - success!

Bird Box
Bird Box
by Josh Malerman

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy Me!, 21 May 2015
This review is from: Bird Box (Paperback)
This book kept me hooked for the duration of the story. I would very much recommend this to those who like eery horrors.
In reality, the the plot doesn't last that long (maybe a day), but the flash-backs you have throughout really help to lay the mood.
This is creepy, tense and altogether a very good book.

The Never List
The Never List

4.0 out of 5 stars Twists and turns, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Never List (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book. At many a time I thought "No! Don't do that as it's too obvious" and for once, a book didn't. Interesting twist and a gripping read. Don't expect award winning material, but worth a go.

The Ritual
The Ritual

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you hooked, drags on at 1/2 way point., 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Ritual (Kindle Edition)
I was really hooked through the first part of this book. As it seems a lot of the other reviewers were.
However, I began to feel increasingly let down as the plot moved on. A little too fantasy for what I expected and not an awful lot happened. Also,not everyone loves a cliché!
Worth a read if you're patient.

The Inbetweeners Movie [DVD]
The Inbetweeners Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++, 4 Nov. 2012
This review is from: The Inbetweeners Movie [DVD] (DVD)
Great film. No review will represent this film, you just have to see it. If you loved the series, then this is the perfect end.

Dark Matter
Dark Matter
by Michelle Paver

5.0 out of 5 stars Rather eery, 4 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Dark Matter (Hardcover)
It was a slow moving book and not an awful lot happened. However, it is worth your time and was rather creepy.

The Walking Dead - Season 1 [DVD]
The Walking Dead - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andrew Lincoln
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted!, 4 Nov. 2012
I bought this on a recommendation from a friend and I'm very glad I did.
I watched the entire series in two days and loved it.
I can't wait for the second series to be a little cheaper!

Silent Hill [DVD]
Silent Hill [DVD]
Dvd ~ Radha Mitchell
Offered by DVDBayFBA

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit naff, 4 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Silent Hill [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this as a gift for someone who hasn't seen it, in the hopes that the second film that has been recently released may be an option.
When I viewed the film I just felt parts were a bit naff and not thought-out, which ruined it somewhat, especially at the end.
It is eery though and worth watching for that factor.

Outpost
Outpost
by Adam Baker

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 4 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Outpost (Paperback)
This book didn't change my life, but I would recommend reading it.
An enjoyable read, but not that gripping. It wasn't the easiest read, but I'm glad I finished it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4