Profile for Pa Sommer > Reviews

Content by Pa Sommer

Pa Sommer (Whitebrook, Monmouthshire United Kingdom)

Hoppop Bato Plus Bath (Lime)
Hoppop Bato Plus Bath (Lime)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 April 2011
I have to admit to buying this for aesthetic reasons, and I did at the time think I paid over the odds...

However, now that my son is 10 months, this bath is coming into it's own. It is quite large, and very steady, so my son can climb all over it without it moving an inch. One of the smaller and lighter baby baths would just have toppled over. My son loves pulling himself up to stand, he moves confidently from side to side and just loves being in it. I am sure it has helped him speed up his walking/standing crawling, as he gets some serious exercise. It is also perfect for outside baths during warmer weather.

Rather than having him in just the normal adult sized tub, this allows him to feel the sides and to feel safe. Also - being smaller it fills up in 2 minutes, and you end up using much less water.

Sure - it is a bit slippery, just like any bath tub. If you are concerned about the slipperiness, it is possible to buy stick on things that gives them a rougher surface. I also do not have an issue with him being able to recline, as he doesn't want to anyway.

With my previous child, I had a "normal" baby bath, and that just stood there taking up space. This gets used every single day. Sometime more often than that.

Would highly recommend, especially for babies who are starting to move.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2012 11:01 PM GMT

Tales From The Green Valley [DVD]
Tales From The Green Valley [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Sommer
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars From the Producer/Director, 2 Jan. 2006
It was a great pleasure and honour making this series for the BBC. Unfortunately the BBC has not created a website to accompany the series, but I have posted a couple of articles I have written about the series for various UK magazines to give some background and further information. If you would like to read about how the series was made etc. you can take a look at [...]
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2012 12:35 AM GMT