Profile for A. B. Maurer > Reviews

A. B. Maurer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
1100 MAH CE4 CE5 Capacity Rechargeable Battery Eshisha
1100 MAH CE4 CE5 Capacity Rechargeable Battery Eshisha
Offered by H & A (LONDON)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last long, 14 May 2014
There are much better longer lasting ce4 batteries out there ...this just doesn't cut it .. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't ... Wouldn't buy again

12 PAIRS OF NEW PU BLACK COATED WORK GLOVES PRECISION SIZE 9/LARGE GARDENNING By YBS BRAND

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 14 May 2014
Really good value ... 12 pairs of working gloves ... Thin enough to be easy to work with but giving ample protection to the hands ... The best all round working gloves I have found (and have tried a few)

AQUA011 Hotsellnow4 HSN Blue Color 50CM 60 Led Aquarium Fish Tank Bar Lamp Lights Submersible UK Ship
Offered by Hotsellnow4

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this light, 14 May 2014
If you are looking for a low blue lighting effect for your aquarium this is great ... I use it for an hour or so before the main lights come in in the morning and again in the evening after main lights are out ... Gives a great blue night time glow ... Very pleased with this

Alexander Rose 4ft Polyester Bench Cushion - Green
Alexander Rose 4ft Polyester Bench Cushion - Green
Offered by Riverside Garden Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 14 May 2014
This fits my alexander Rose bench beautifully ...and is good value for the price .. Yes it's got a plastic feel to it but then if I want the 'real' feel I would pay a lot more ... Based on my budget for what I wanted this is excellent

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars There are better ones out there, 14 May 2014
These were 'ok' but small capacity compared to some and also don't last very long (again compared to others) ...m

High Grade - Car Charger for Garmin Nuvi 1410 Sat Nav - Angled Connector - LED power indicator- AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT work with my nokia 1410, 14 May 2014
Advertised to work with the garmin nuvi 1410 but doesn't work with mine. The true garmin charger I have (hard to get hold of now it seems) is the only car charger that does the trick. This is a waste of money from where I am standing!!

Necessary Lies
Necessary Lies

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent .... couldn't put it down, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Necessary Lies (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book and the characters ... I knew nothing about the eugenics programme but found it shocking ... Thank you to Diane Chamberlain for helping educate me on what actually happened to so many innocent victims. My only bone of contention is that I believe it was definitely necessary to firstly read 'First lies' which is a very short story leading into the main book BUT has to be purchased separately! I think it should have been included in the main book as a prologue ... Not sold for extra money as a separate entity ! That aside though this was brilliant reading and Diane Chamberlain in my opinion is one of the best story tellers out there.

Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard, Moustache Trimmer Set
Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard, Moustache Trimmer Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Very fiddly accessories, 29 Jan 2014
This is ok but the attachments which are very flimsy don't seem to fit into the compartments in the plastic holder .... :(. And if they actually DO it must be with some difficulty and is NOT straightforward ....

Morphy Richards Power Steam Elite 42221 Pressurised Steam Generator with Ceramic Soleplate - Black
Offered by Hughes Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok ... Nothing spectacular but does what it's meant to do, 29 Jan 2014
I needed to get a new iron and have always gone for the steam generators. Positives are that this has a very good water holding capacity ... It has various steam selections although I have headed for the middle one and stuck there for everything so I guess just on or off steam would have been fine for me! Minus: the iron has several times fallen off the generator ... Maybe because I haven't put it on its grid exactly straight but since this never ever happened with my old iron I don't blame myself entirely .. And I think that is dangerous when it's 'on'. But it irons fine .. Just what I expect from any steam generator iron ... Nothing 'special ' but as good as most ..

Setting UP a Tropical Aquarium Week-By-Week
Setting UP a Tropical Aquarium Week-By-Week
by Stuart Thraves

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this when you purchase an aquarium ., 29 Jan 2014
This is an excellent book for a beginner or someone who knows a lot but needs some clarification on various aspects of aquariums. I love the weekly guide and would definitely suggest someone purchases this at the same time as starting an aquarium ... We unfortunately purchased it a few weeks later by which time we had mad a lot of fundamental errors ! In other words this book could have saved us money.. Very clear and well written.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3