Profile for Leahh > Reviews

Content by Leahh

Leahh "leahhuk"

The Beginner's Guide To Being Awesome: 7 Simple Steps To Help You Accomplish Any Goal, Overcome Your Fears, Build Rock Solid Confidence, & Unleash Your Inner Bad Ass! (Vol 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Cringeworthy!, 28 Feb. 2016
I'm embarrassed that I paid 99p for this pile of rubbish. Once he mentioned he was friends with the guy that runs the pick up seminars (he can't get a visa for several countries due to his pro rape comments) I realised Brandon was also someone to ignore. Apparently, as long as you've "got the goods" you'll be "awesome bro!"

AVOIN colorlife 800ml Tritan Water Fruit Infuser Bottle (Many Color Option) - BPA Free
Offered by Color life

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 30 July 2015
Cheap plastic. Poor quality. You can't pick it up if you use hot water in it. Just pop some fruit in a normal water bottle and save yourself the money!

Humane Mouse Trap, Traps Mice Safely, No Handling Of Mouse Necessary.
Humane Mouse Trap, Traps Mice Safely, No Handling Of Mouse Necessary.
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 18 Mar. 2015
Don't waste your money. These don't work.

eGadget Metal Retro Desk Fan for PC , Laptop , Netbook, Apple Macbook , iMac (PURPLE)
Offered by Techccessorize UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little fan!, 18 Mar. 2015
This is a really good fan. It's far more powerful than the fans some of my colleagues are using. Definitely recommend this for summer!

Rocket Dog Womens Terry Bromley PU Boots Brown 3 UK, 36 EU
Rocket Dog Womens Terry Bromley PU Boots Brown 3 UK, 36 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Great with skinny jeans!, 18 Mar. 2015
Really nice boots. Very comfortable and they fit well. I have quite slim legs so I think someone with large calves may find these are squeeze.
These go just as well with skinny jeans as they do with a casual dress for work. I wear them a lot!

Vanilla Fudge 250 gram bag (1/4 kilo)
Vanilla Fudge 250 gram bag (1/4 kilo)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 2 July 2012
This fudge had a kind of plastic taste to it. I couldn't even give it away. I Googled an easy fudge recipe and made my own - easy and delicious. Sorry!

Northcore Double soft roofracks
Northcore Double soft roofracks
Offered by SurfSurfSurf North Devon

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for kayaks, depending on your car, 2 July 2012
I bought this to use on my Renault Clio for 2 kayaks. It's easy to fit to the car and easy enough to secure the kayaks. The kayaks rest of the roof ever so slightly and if I had a car I cared about (mine is a P-reg and already very tatty!) I wouldn't use this rack. We used it on a friend's car and the kayaks scratched the roof (hardly visible but you can see it if you look).
For the price, this is a good product.

4 SEASON OLIVE NATO SLEEPING MAT FORCES/CAMPING ROLL BED GREEN
4 SEASON OLIVE NATO SLEEPING MAT FORCES/CAMPING ROLL BED GREEN
Offered by Funky Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter camping on a budget!, 8 Nov. 2011
I bought this mat for me and my boyfriend. We first used them on Jan 2nd 2011 in the Peak District. The ground was frosty and the temperature was well below zero but we didn't feel the cold at all (unlike our friend in the next tent who was using a more expensive, but ultimately useless, self inflating mat). Obviously we were using decent sleeping bags as well but they had proved worthless without a decent mat to sleep on.
I would definitely recommend this mat for all year round camping but especially if you're heading out in the snow this year. It may not be practical if you're walking any great distance to your camp but if you're car camping or don't mind carrying it, then it is well worth the money!

The Cambridge Encyclopedia of the English Language
The Cambridge Encyclopedia of the English Language
by David Crystal

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 17 Jan. 2006
This book is essential for anyone studying language or linguistics at degree level. Crystal is the man when it comes to this subject and I'm sure this book and many more of his will be assisting me with the MA in Linguistics that I plan to pursue. It is books like this that have fed my enthusiasm for the English language and encouraged further study!