Profile for whisper > Reviews

90th Birthday Card - 1924 Was a Special year Card - Female Design
90th Birthday Card - 1924 Was a Special year Card - Female Design
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality with a Difference, 10 Oct 2014
Great Card, so different, fantastic quality at a great price.

Luxxur Superior Chrome On Brass 20cm Corner Caddy (Deep version 7.5cm) - totally rustproof - Bathroom and Shower

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY SHOWERING, 15 Sep 2014
The advert said a superior corner caddy, and it does look quality. Had a new shower room upgraded and its smart quality appearance just finishes off the shower cubicle . It is deep enough to take a few shampoos and shower gels and they don't fall over or out of the caddy. Really pleased with purchase, and the customer service I received from this company.

" ACCEPTANCE YOUR KIND INVITATION " HANDMADE ACCEPTANCE CARD - PURE 62
" ACCEPTANCE YOUR KIND INVITATION " HANDMADE ACCEPTANCE CARD - PURE 62

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Sep 2014
Pretty Card, Didn't look hand-made though.

Vichy LiftActiv Advanced Filler
Vichy LiftActiv Advanced Filler
Offered by Bellagio Europe SPRL

5.0 out of 5 stars FILL UP HERE, 15 Sep 2014
Bought this in the hope that it would help the wrinkles (lines) around my mouth. They haven't disappeared, well they wouldn't at 68! But I can see a little improvement. I did break out with a couple of spots, and again this is unusual at 68 but they quickly disappeared. Only been using for a couple of weeks. It is a light cream, goes on very easily, and leaves your face feeling hydrated. Instructions tell you not to go out into direct sunlight after applying unless you have some sort of sunscreen on, however, most tinted moisturisers and make up these days have an spf factor built in so no problems there. This is not a cheap product, but this was the best price I could find, so I am watching the results carefully.

SWT 3PCS Ladies Comfortable Bra Strap Extenders --- Increase Your Bra Strap Size Range --- 2x2 Hooks
Offered by WMA

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A BARGAIN, 5 Sep 2014
These were just soooo... cheap, I thought I can go wrong, and free postage to boot. They took just over a week to come from china, and are better than the ones I bought from M&S for £5.00. I have used one today for the first time, and I have been so comfortable. Just don't know how they do it, but glad they do!

Saffron Kajal Genius Black Eyeliner
Saffron Kajal Genius Black Eyeliner
Offered by Online Beauty Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars BRIGHT EYES, 5 Sep 2014
Love the way this eyeliner is 'packed' like a very smart silver/black large lipstick. It is easy to use, and it didn't break in use, nor did it break the bank, and postage was free. I have very sensitive eyes and have always bought hypoallergenic eyeliners, this is absolutely great. Really pleased with this product.

Genuine Leather Case for Kubik Evo MP3 & Video Player - Evo Pink
Genuine Leather Case for Kubik Evo MP3 & Video Player - Evo Pink
Offered by ARC UK

5.0 out of 5 stars IN THE PINK, 5 Sep 2014
I had been trying to buy this gorgeous little case for my MP3 Player at the offer price for quite some time, but it almost doubled in price for postage, if I couldn't find "add-ons" that assisted in free postage. It took me quite some time as I didn't want to buy just anything to get free postage but in the end I managed. It is so cute, pretty pink, well made, and I absolutely love it.

Yazilind Vintage Tibetan Silver Crystal Round Rimous Green Turquoise Stretch Bangle Bracelet
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Turquoise Treat, 5 Sep 2014
I ordered this with great scepticism as it was so cheap. However, I was wrong, this bracelet is so pretty, it expands so should fit just about any wrist. and just to round off a good buy, postage is free as well!"what more could you want") It takes a few more days to arrive than normal, coming from Asia (can't remember where) but heck for the price who cares.

Maybelline Dream Touch Blush - 01 Apricot.
Maybelline Dream Touch Blush - 01 Apricot.
Offered by TheCosmeticsShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamy Creamy Apricot, 5 Sep 2014
This is a pretty 'apricot' blusher. Note it is not pink, but on my slightly sallow skin it looks good. It does have a sheen to it but I found it OK. It has a soft whipped consistency the colour is subtle and cream is easy to apply, much prefer a cream blusher to a powder.

Health Plus High Strength Starflower Oil 1000mg Omega-6 Supplement - 90 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Stars all Round, 5 Sep 2014
The price for 90 capsules was the best I could find. It is purported to be better and stronger than Evening Primrose so I decided to buy it. Delivery was quick and efficient.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9