ARRAY(0x9e925810)

Davina - Ultimate Target (New for 2012) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall
Price: 15.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 8 Feb 2014
I have two of Davina's other exercise DVDs - The Power of Three and High Energy Five. These two exercise DVDs have been invaluable to me and have changed my shape (I can see my abdominal muscles!) over the last six months (I have done it three times a week on average) and they have helped me lose weight, along with a little adjustment to my diet (ie. less sweets and chocolates and late night snacking). They have been well worth the money. This one is OK but I dont enjoy it as much as the other two that I purchased. However, I will use it as the half hour aerobics session is OK. Her DVDs are well worth the money and I would recommend. I am interested to see what her new one for 2014 is like. It must get difficult after a while to keep coming up with new ideas.

Duc d'O Liqueurs in a Wooden Crate 250 g
Duc d'O Liqueurs in a Wooden Crate 250 g
Price: 9.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 8 Feb 2014
Bought these for my partner and he loved them. Nicely presented in the wooden crate and good value for money. Delivery and service good as usual.

Raymond Blanc by Anolon 3-Piece Cookware Set
Raymond Blanc by Anolon 3-Piece Cookware Set
Offered by Bright Sparks Store
Price: 85.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous., 8 Feb 2014
I have always wanted a good set of pans and these definitely fit the bill. They do exactly what it says in the description and from the way they are put together and the quality of the material used you can see they will last for many years (will outlive me I think). Things that stuck on the bottom of old pans do not with these. Well chuffed with myself for ordering them and I am absolutley delighted. 12 out of 10 Raymond!

Butlers Chocolate Collection 300 g
Butlers Chocolate Collection 300 g
Price: 10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 Feb 2014
I was disappointed in these chocolates. The chocolate was a bit waxy and a bit tasteless. What a shame! Will not be buying again.

Anti Aging Silk Pillowcase - Single, Pearl Grey - A beauty sleep must - Preventing Wrinkles and Hair Loss - 100% Silk, Read a review on Fab After Fifty!
Offered by White Lotus Anti Aging
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and stops wrinkles, 8 Feb 2014
Bought this for mum as her other one had worn out. She loves it and it must work as she is 76 and looks 36!

Limewood rolling pin. Lenght 70 cm, diameter 4.2 cm Cod. E85/70
Limewood rolling pin. Lenght 70 cm, diameter 4.2 cm Cod. E85/70
Offered by Tagliapasta
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Feb 2014
Bought this for my mum and she loves. She wanted a big one for making pies and this fitted the bill. Lovely wood and finish to it. I will be getting one.

Super Warm 3- 1 Multi Purpose Reversible Cosy Wrap/Blanket with Sleeves
Super Warm 3- 1 Multi Purpose Reversible Cosy Wrap/Blanket with Sleeves

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega, superdupa cosy wrap, 29 Dec 2013
Absolutely marvellous - so warm and cosy - cant think of enough good things to say about it. If you suffer from the cold it is ideal. Very good for the older person.

James Martin Desserts
James Martin Desserts
by James Martin
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Yum Yum!, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: James Martin Desserts (Paperback)
I love cook books and this one has some old favourites in it and some I haven't tried before. The methods are short and simple and the results are great. The pictures in the book make all the recipes really tempting.

Frasier - Season 7 [DVD]
Frasier - Season 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kelsey Grammer
Offered by filmrollen
Price: 7.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Frasier - Season 7 [DVD] (DVD)
What a great series this is. I watched it on television when it aired originally in the UK and greatly missed it when it finished. I absolutely adore all the characters (and Eddie!). I don't think I'll every get bored of watching it.

Davina - My Three 30 Minute Workouts [DVD] [2005]
Davina - My Three 30 Minute Workouts [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall
Price: 12.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 15 Sep 2013
I bought this with the high energy five DVD (both second hand and in good condition). I don't enjoy doing it as much as the high energy five workout or the Power of 3, but if you are very busy I can see it would be useful. I have been doing Davina's DVD workouts for five and a half weeks now and they have changed my body shape and I have lost half a stone. I have also altered my eating habits so this will have helped as well. I think they are well worth the effort and give good results. I am reasonably fit, but beginners may struggle with completing all the exercises, but if you just do what you can and keep at it, great benefits can be achieved.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3