Profile for Chris Tuffin > Reviews

Chris Tuffin (London)

Bosmere C715 Premium Wagon BBQ Cover
Bosmere C715 Premium Wagon BBQ Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 28 Aug. 2013
I bought two other cheaper ones and sent them both back. This one is really nice looking and really good quality polyester canvas. Brass eyelets with pull cords. Very nice.

Silverline 380421 Tyre Repair Kit
Silverline 380421 Tyre Repair Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic tyre kit, 28 Aug. 2013
I bought this to try out as I knew some motorcyclists that had used similar. I have had 3 punctures in the last six months. Two on my car which has z rated tyres so are really tough metal reinforcement and one on my wifes zafira. all repaired with no fuss and none have gone down. Brilliant.

Philex 3m HDMI to HDMI Cable
Philex 3m HDMI to HDMI Cable
Offered by PlusKom®

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value, 28 Aug. 2013
the cheapest one i found. works perfectly. Not audiophile but not cheapy either. Much dearer other places. It would be hard to find one this cheap with this length

Sport Direct Women's Vapour Bicycle Helmet - Pink/Black/Silver, Size 56-58
Sport Direct Women's Vapour Bicycle Helmet - Pink/Black/Silver, Size 56-58

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value helmet, 28 Aug. 2013
Bought for my daughters 13th birthday. Matches her bike. Nice. Comfortable,stylish.Safe.Nice colours. what more can I say. la la la

Master Atlas of Greater London
Master Atlas of Greater London
by Geographers A-Z Map Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Great procuct, 26 April 2013
The best A-Z you can get. I have run a courier company for the last 29 years and this is still the industry standard book. Shame you can't get the hard back version anymore.

Ladies Country Estate Zipped & Studded Quilted Short Winter Coat Jacket Black 10
Offered by Socks Uwear®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value. Looks really nice., 26 April 2013
Bought for my daughter as a school coat after a lot of research at simillar products. Really pleased with this. She looks really smart in it.

eCobbler Mens And Ladies Extra Grip Soles,Shoe Repair Supplies - Black - Mens
eCobbler Mens And Ladies Extra Grip Soles,Shoe Repair Supplies - Black - Mens
Offered by Prestige Shoe Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 26 April 2013
Never done this before and my cobler had resoled a really nice pair of Italian boots but they wore through in 3 month. Tried these and did myself. Came out really well. I will definatelly be using again.

Harry And The Hendersons - 2010 Re-Issue [DVD]
Harry And The Hendersons - 2010 Re-Issue [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Lithgow

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic family film. Does not seem dated. All the family laughing out loud at points., 26 April 2013
As good as I remember it. Tried to rent it on love film but did not have it in stock so bought it. A classic.

Tannoy i30 Premium Digital iPod Speakers System
Tannoy i30 Premium Digital iPod Speakers System

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product and sound especially when driven., 18 Nov. 2009
Very tastefull product.Minimalist quality. Ok when played quiet but I bought it for when I am doing DIY around the house. Although I listen to all types of music from classical,jazz to rock, when doing diy it's generally house/trance/techno to keep me motivated while doing something labouring on the body. My favourite dance artist is Sasha. When I played the communicate album through the system for the first time Saturday it really put a smile on my face once I had it up to about 60% volume which was really kicking out some punchy base while being very realistic and clear. I considered a klipsch model as the reviews are very good, but I know Tannoy is a good Britsh audiophile loudspeaker maker and some of the other reviews for this product said loud,clear good bass which were some of the key elements I wanted from the product. I don't have an ipod, my wife does, I have an iriver clix which I plug in with the cable supplied. I wanted something I could just plug in, turn up and listen to loud, good quality music with no fuss. That's exactly what I got.