Profile for OldFatherWilliam > Reviews

Content by OldFatherWilliam

OldFatherWilliam "Old Father William" (Cheshire, UK.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Barry's Gold Blended Tea Bags/ Red Label (Pack of 3)
Barry's Gold Blended Tea Bags/ Red Label (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb tea!, 2 Jan. 2015
This is a very nice tea, with lots os flavour. We usually have a pot in the evening, after our meal, as we can't afford to drink it exclusively.

Mrs Brown's Boys - Big Box Series 1-3 [DVD] [2012]
Mrs Brown's Boys - Big Box Series 1-3 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 Jan. 2015
Bought as a present- can't review.

Age UK MAPU020 Regular and Discreet Pull Ups Large Pack of 14
Age UK MAPU020 Regular and Discreet Pull Ups Large Pack of 14

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 Jan. 2015
Not bought for myself, so cannot reveiw.

Hyaluronic Acid 300mg x 360 tablets (2 bottles each with 180 tablets - 6 months supply). Triple Strength Hyaluronic Acid. 300% stronger than any other HLA tablet. SKU: HLA3x2
Offered by Pureclinica

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been taking these for several months now, ..., 2 Jan. 2015
I have been taking these for several months now, and my joints are much easier.
I also take other herbal remedies, including a compound of glucosamine, chondroitine, and MSM; also green lipped mussel oil capsules.

Philips Tornado Compact Fluorescent Spiral Light Bulb (B22 23 W) - Warm White
Philips Tornado Compact Fluorescent Spiral Light Bulb (B22 23 W) - Warm White
Offered by MCD Electrical - Established 1993

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light!, 2 Jun. 2014
This gives a very good light with almost instant warm-up. Arrived adequately packed, and within schedule.. My experience of these is that, in a pendant position, they last about a year. I have heard it suggested that this is because the rising heat affects the "works".However, for their light and comfort on the eyes, I would be prepared to overlook the relatively short life span.

Barry's Tea - Irish Tea - 80 Bags - Gold Blend
Barry's Tea - Irish Tea - 80 Bags - Gold Blend
Offered by Ingenuity Ireland

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent delivery., 2 Jun. 2014
I have yet to try the product (still finishing my previous packet of "supermarket bought"), but the delivery was prompt - well within the specified window - and it was well packed.

Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro Concentrated Enriched Compost 18 Litres (expands to 50 Litres)

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient compost!, 9 May 2014
I bought this because of my success with the product last year. I get a light, easily carried bag which makes up to a good quantity of compost by adding water.

Swanson Pumpkin Seed Oil 1,000mg, 100 Softgels
Swanson Pumpkin Seed Oil 1,000mg, 100 Softgels
Offered by healthmonthly-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife likes this., 25 Mar. 2014
My wife uses this for bladder problems, and says she gets relief with them. She now gets them on a regular basis.

35w Energy Saving Spiral Light Bulb, 175w Equivalent Very Bright, Bayonet Cap B22, New Advanced T3 Technology Instant Light
Offered by Strictly Lamps

3.0 out of 5 stars Good light, But..., 25 Mar. 2014
I like these in general, but my experience is that they last about a year, which falls somewhat short of the promise. I have seen a theory that this occurs when the bulbs are suspeded (which mine are), due to the "works" getting overheated by the rising heat. Perhaps the manufacturers could insert a layer of heat insulation between the "works" and the tube?

Mens Underwear - Heavy Weight 100% Cotton Sleeveless Vest (Pack of 3) (Chest: 44-46inch, 112-117cm (X-Large)) (White)
Offered by Socks Uwear®

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, 9 Oct. 2013
These Vests were of good quality, and half the price of similar vests on offer elsewhere.
Highly recommended! Unbeatable value.
Added March 2014 - these vests suffer from shrinking in the wash, so order on the large side. However, I still consider them good value, and they are very comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3