Profile for Mrs. S. Harrison > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. Harrison

Mrs. S. Harrison

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Guilty Gadgets ® - Bicycle Gloves Sports Bicycle Mountain Finger Cycling Double Padded Mitt Black
Offered by Guilty Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Bicycle Gloves, 14 Dec 2013
Bought these for one of my grandsons for Christmas. He loves riding on his bike and hates normal gloves. I'm sure he'll be really pleased with these.

No Added Sugar Free Cookies - Farmhouse Biscuits 150g VAT FREE (Chocolate Chip)
No Added Sugar Free Cookies - Farmhouse Biscuits 150g VAT FREE (Chocolate Chip)
Offered by ChocBox

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugar Free Cookies, 14 Dec 2013
Bought these for my husand who is diabetic. He loves these biscuits and doesn't feel guilty when eating them. We buy them regularly.

NEW "ULTRAFRESH"ANTI ALLERGY, 16" EXTRA DEEP Double Size Fitted CREAM Sheet ,Choice Of 8 Colours And 5 sizes. By Rejuvopedic©
Offered by The Linen Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars 16" deep double size fitted sheet, 25 Oct 2013
As mybed now has a mattress topper, I wanted to make sure that the bottom sheet didn't ride up. Now that I've got the deep size sheet, my bedding stays comfortable and also doesn't move around!

Parker Vector Black Barrel Ball Point Pen - Gift Boxed
Parker Vector Black Barrel Ball Point Pen - Gift Boxed
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Parker Pan, 27 Sep 2013
Always loved these pens and I bought two for my grandsons on their return to school in September. They both say their writing has improved because they are now using 'proper' pens.

HELIX BLUE MATHS SET GEOMETRY RULER COMPAS PROTRACTOR SCHOOL SET
HELIX BLUE MATHS SET GEOMETRY RULER COMPAS PROTRACTOR SCHOOL SET
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Geometry Set, 27 Sep 2013
Love the idea of everything in one neat container. Bought this for both my grandsons and they both said they love it.

Good Ideas Extra Long Non Slip Bath Mat (805)- Mould / Mildew Resistant.
Good Ideas Extra Long Non Slip Bath Mat (805)- Mould / Mildew Resistant.
Offered by Inco-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Long non slip bath mat, 27 Sep 2013
Was just what I wanted! As I suffer with arthritis I have to be extra careful when using the bath or shower. This mat does the trick and makes me feel safe when bathing.

Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas 6)
Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas 6)
by Dean Koontz

5.0 out of 5 stars Odd Thomas 6, 22 Jun 2013
Love Dean Koontz's books and this particular Odd Thomas is very good. Keeps you guessing right up to the very end.

Joyland (Hard Case Crime) (Hard Case Crime Novels)
Joyland (Hard Case Crime) (Hard Case Crime Novels)
by Stephen King

5.0 out of 5 stars Joyland, 22 Jun 2013
One of Stephen King's better books, a lighter read. Short and easy to read, but with a good story. Would recommend.

Polycotton Hollowfibre Duvet/Quilt, 10.5 Tog, Double
Polycotton Hollowfibre Duvet/Quilt, 10.5 Tog, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Duvet 10.5 double, 7 May 2013
This was excellent, very comfortable and real value for money. Delivered very quickly and using it at the moment. So good, we bought the summer 4.5 tog duvet ready for the hot weather!

Long Bath Mat - White
Long Bath Mat - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Long bath mat, 7 May 2013
I wanted a long bath mat as I am disabled and need to feel safe in the bath, particularly when having a shower. However, although the mat was cheap, I wouldn't consider it long, as it was only three-quarters the length of my bath. I got what I paid for.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5