Profile for delboy > Reviews

Content by delboy

delboy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues (Wii)
LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Indiana Jones, 20 Jan. 2014
If you ever had Indiana Jones, the first one then you should get Indiana Jones 2 because it contains all the usual adventures of Raiders of the Lost Arc, The Temple of Doom, and The Last Crusade plus the Crystal Skull adventures, the Crystal Skull has three adventures of it's own so that's six games to play. Then after each adventure has been completed you go to a different location to try and find one million studs.

Bruder Bworld JCB Micro Dumpster HTD-5 and Construction Worker (Colours may vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bruder toys, 9 Jan. 2014
I bought this Bruder Dumpster for our Grandchild who lives abroad to go with his other Bruder toys we bought him for Christmas. It's his Birthday in February so he should be pleased with it. This Dumpster comes with Construction Worker so it should work well with his other Bruder Construction toys. It was well protected from the delivery people and came on time.

The Jungle Book [DVD] [1967]
The Jungle Book [DVD] [1967]
Dvd ~ Phil Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Jungle Book, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Jungle Book [DVD] [1967] (DVD)
I have this on VHS tape so I thought it would be a good idea to upgrade to a DVD, I am glad I did. I have many happy hours watching with the Grandchildren or on my own. It came well packed and on time.

Monsters Inc. [2002] [DVD]
Monsters Inc. [2002] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Billy Crystal

5.0 out of 5 stars Monsters Inc., 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Monsters Inc. [2002] [DVD] (DVD)
I used own Monsters Inc. on a VHS tape so I thought it was about time I upgraded to DVD, I'm glad I did when I watched it the second time it was better, I would recommend this DVD to parent for their child to watch. I was delivered on time and packed well.

Monsters University [DVD]
Monsters University [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Goodman

5.0 out of 5 stars Monsters, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Monsters University [DVD] (DVD)
I have already got Monsters Inc. so I thought I would get Monsters University, I don't think its as good as Monsters Inc. but its still great to watch. It came in good time and packed nicely.

Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD]
Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Clarkson
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Gear Special, 9 Jan. 2014
This DVD was bought by someone else with their credit card on my laptop, it was a Christmas present, it came on time and well packed. The feedback I got from the buyer is the person who had it for Christmas thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to anybody that if they like Jeremy Clarkson.

2 PACK CLEAR SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR 9" ANDROID 4.0 TABLET PC ALL WINNER A13
2 PACK CLEAR SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR 9" ANDROID 4.0 TABLET PC ALL WINNER A13
Offered by Adspec Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, 9 Jan. 2014
What can one say about a screen protector other than it protects a screen, I haven't used mine yet but they are there when I need them, I got one with the tablet I bought and still using it, they are so easy to put on.

LEGO Legends of Chima 70006: Cragger's Command Ship
LEGO Legends of Chima 70006: Cragger's Command Ship

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Grandchild, 9 Jan. 2014
When we go abroad to see our Grandchildren they say what they want for Christmas and the eldest said he wouldn't mind Lego Legends of Chima 70006: Cragger's Command Ship so we got it for him and when our daughter sent the photo's back of him opening it on Christmas Day, that's why it got five stars as well as the arriving on time, it was one happy chappy.

Universal Keyboard Protect Case Leather Faux Case for 9 inch Tablet PC Connect via USB/ MICRO USB or MINI USB

5.0 out of 5 stars companion for my tablet, 9 Jan. 2014
I had a tablet but no case for so I bought this Leather Faux case and it fits great, I can plug in for going online or sending emails, and it packs away for storage quite easy. Amazon did their usual trick of delivery on time and well packed, thanks Amazon.

DIRECTBUY123® 9 inch Dual-camera Android 4.0 Tablet PC 8GB 1.5GHz 3G WiFi 2160P Allwinner A13

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet for Christmas, 9 Jan. 2014
This was bought not by me but by someone else on my laptop but they used their credit card for Christmas and I have been told the recipient loves it. It didn't arrive by the estimated day but the time of year may have influenced the slight delay, it was packed so well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6