Profile for Magdalenka > Reviews

Content by Magdalenka

Magdalenka

Page: 1 | 2
Bee (Mini Soft Play & Discover)
Bee (Mini Soft Play & Discover)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little toy - great for present, 11 Jan 2013
I got this one by mistake - wanted the large model. This one is fairly small - palm size, has a squeaker in the head and textured wings. There is little story about the bee. I think there could be bit more of "entertaining" features and textures as in larger model.
Makes great present for a baby!

All-Green 10 Litre Biobag Compostable Kitchen Caddy Bin Liners, 75 Bags
All-Green 10 Litre Biobag Compostable Kitchen Caddy Bin Liners, 75 Bags
Price: 9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bags, 11 Jan 2013
This is second time we bought these from All-green. Very satisfied with the product, I like I can choose the right size for the caddy. Within the roll of the bags is small note to remind you to purchase new set when you have last few bags left - very clever marketing but very great and helpful idea!

MC Children's Watch Velcro Strap With Pirates 19845
MC Children's Watch Velcro Strap With Pirates 19845
Price: 15.59

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephew loves it, 11 Jan 2013
I got this one for my nephew who is into pirates now. It exceeded my expectation. The velcro is good quality, the size is ideal for him (8 years) and each of the hand has different colour which makes it easy to read! And it seem that it may last for some time. Great buy for price.
He's been using it for a month now and so far great.
He loves it so much he takes them of only for bath.

10 Minutes Till Bedtime
10 Minutes Till Bedtime
by Peggy Rathmann
Edition: Board book
Price: 5.35

5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite, 11 Jan 2013
We had Good night gorilla and we love it. So this one was Xmas present for the other daughter and it's great. Not much reading, you need to make the story yourself but it's sooooooo easy. There is so much going on on the pictures that every day the story is about something else.
There are not only 10 pages as you would have assumed from the title :-)

Disposable Hospital Pants
Disposable Hospital Pants
Price: 2.99 - 6.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too large, 26 Jun 2012
After reading the other reviews I ordered 10/12 size as I am usually 12, sometimes 14. The pants are massive and they don't really hold the towel in place. Generally they are very baggy and you have to change them very often because the towel moves all time.

Rentokil PSW99 Wasp/Nest Killer Powder, 300gm
Rentokil PSW99 Wasp/Nest Killer Powder, 300gm
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well, 4 Dec 2011
We had wasps in the roof of the porch, the nest must have been quite large based on the frequency of them. The powder work absolutely great, I would recommend this product to anyone.

Clippasafe Multi-Purpose Latch
Clippasafe Multi-Purpose Latch
Price: 2.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not last too long, 4 Dec 2011
It was very hard to open and close for quite some time. Than, with more use, it got easier. When our 18 moth old could open it I start investigating what was wrong with it - it ripped a bit and was no more use to us. It lasted about 7 months.

Emmay Care  Safety Toilet Lock
Emmay Care Safety Toilet Lock
Offered by My Swift
Price: 3.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lock, 4 Dec 2011
I got this for wooden toilet seat (which is used quite often as you can imagine) a year ago and it's still in place!!! Very easy to use but 2 years old still cannot undo it.
I would recommend this product to anyone.
Much better than the one I got for a kitchen cabinet (Clipsafe multipurpose latch) - this one was very hard to use at the beginning, than it got easier and it ripped a bit and the child could get to the cleaning product within 8 months.

Steroplast Emergency Foil Camping Blanket Hiking First Aid
Steroplast Emergency Foil Camping Blanket Hiking First Aid
Offered by Buyin-now-UK
Price: 0.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for fun too, 4 Dec 2011
I got this one for my little girl to play with - babies love shiny and noisy toys. It great at home a easy to take outside because of it size. Of course she was always supervised when she played with it. Now it's in the car and hopefully will need to be used ever again.

Berghaus Twentyfourseven Unisex Adult Backpack Navy 30 lt
Berghaus Twentyfourseven Unisex Adult Backpack Navy 30 lt

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels cheap, 4 Dec 2011
I got this rucksack because of the small separate inner pocket which is accessible from outside. That's the great feature. Otherwise the material and zip feel quite cheep/thin but I haven't got it long enough to test it durability.
The other pockets are not so great.
The main compartment is quite big and is divided into 2 large pockets. In here is also the internal organizer which is very poor - no pen pockets and the other mini pocket are quite useless because of lack of elastics or velcro, nothing stay in them!!!!!!!!!!!!
I end up using the small front pocket for phone keys which is not so great because it is really small and there are no organizer for keys/ pens/phone.

Page: 1 | 2