Profile for O. Staines > Reviews

Content by O. Staines

O. Staines "I probably lied" (Canterbury, England, UK, sometimes Bedfordshire)

MENS SOFT BLACK REAL LEATHER ULTRA SLIM MINI CREDIT CARD NOTE CASE WALLET - 1212 (Black)
Offered by WALLETS KING

3.0 out of 5 stars Value for money - possibly. Durability - no., 5 Sept. 2015
It's a six quid wallet. It lasted 4 months. Those four months were good, but now I need a new one.The fabric between the card sections has come apart.

Bench Gents Charcoal Dial Watch With Brown Faded Leather Strap
Bench Gents Charcoal Dial Watch With Brown Faded Leather Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars yer, 25 May 2009
cant for the life work out why the numbers 1 and 2 are yellow lol,. good watch, would be the best watch in teho world if i had date but meh, buy it, good watch init

Acctim 74132 Cadiz Radio Controlled Wall Clock, White
Acctim 74132 Cadiz Radio Controlled Wall Clock, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Ease, 6 April 2009
Just put the battery in hang it on the wall, come back 30 minutes later and it is displaying the exact time, couldn't get much easier really!

New Cambridge Statistical Tables
New Cambridge Statistical Tables
by D. V. Lindley

5.0 out of 5 stars Numbers, 6 April 2009
A book full of numbers, many peoples nightmares. I think this book is regarded as the finest of its sort, well, it lives up to my expectations.

CASIO fx-83ES Calculator
CASIO fx-83ES Calculator

5.0 out of 5 stars It does statistics!, 6 April 2009
This calculator is a course requirement, and i delighted to find out a few days ago that is can work out the standard deviation...This will save me hours :)

Logitech OEM S220 2.1 Speaker Black
Logitech OEM S220 2.1 Speaker Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprising Bass, 6 April 2009
Well, been using these speakers for several months now, the bass is a lot better than I thought it was going to be and general quality is good!

I have to turn them off at night as the bass gives off a humming noise which I assume is the transformer, friend has same set of speakers and he also has the hum, however it normally unnoticeable and definitely hidden when music is playing.

Greymobiles White Digital LCD FM Transmitter Kit
Greymobiles White Digital LCD FM Transmitter Kit

3.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 6 April 2009
Quite poor, yes it works fine, but overall I wasn't gobsmacked. It is only a few quid though!

Philishave HQ40 Micro+ Battery Rotary Male Shaver
Philishave HQ40 Micro+ Battery Rotary Male Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Works For Me, 6 April 2009
I noticed a few comments about it not being a close shave etc, but I knew this wasn't going to be the best shaver in the world for only £10, but I was surprised. This thing gives a good shave in a couple of minutes, very easy to clean. I originally bought this for a quick clean-up if I didn't have time for a shave with a razor, however after receiving this I haven't had a shave with razor since (although this might just show i am lazy rather than a good shaver, I joke!). Thumbs up 5* product.