Profile for Kristiina > Reviews

Content by Kristiina

Kristiina

Page: 1 | 2
NEW WOMEN'S STRETCHY COTTON LYCRA OVER-KNEE SHORT ACTIVE LEGGINGS (Large UK14 (40), White)
Offered by Elegance1234

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer!, 8 May 2014
I have been looking for these kind of leggings for a long time and finally found them. I am living in Saudi Arabia and it is very hot here in the summer time. So for this weather they are perfect. I ordered sizes L and XL and for some reason the bigger size leggings weren't able to be delivered here, so I ordered to my English address. Anyway size L was perfect to my size 14 body. And thank you for a very fast delivery!

Womens Printed Ruched Drape Twist Knot Front Dress{14,Grey/Multi}
Womens Printed Ruched Drape Twist Knot Front Dress{14,Grey/Multi}
Offered by Krisp Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these dresses!, 8 May 2014
I have now four of these dresses in different colours. They are looking good, they feel good, and are very flattering. If you want to wear something that feels comfortable and looks sexy at the same time, I can warmly recommend these dresses.

Paul Malone Men's gold Silk Pocket Square Handkerchief
Paul Malone Men's gold Silk Pocket Square Handkerchief
Offered by Jung GmbH

1.0 out of 5 stars Handkerchief!, 25 Mar 2014
I ordered 2 handkerchiefs, and received one handkerchief and two ties? The ties were nice and I can give them to my son and to my niece's husband for my wedding, but the handkerchief was too orange, not even close to the one in the picture!

Djupur- Luxury Icelandic Salty liquorice coated in milk chocolate with a thin crispy sugar shell -100 gram bag.
Offered by Liquorice with a Twist LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars So delicious!!!!, 25 Mar 2014
Best salty liquorices ever! I should have ordered them more. Nice chocolaty coating with a salty liquorices inside. I am Finnish and we eat a lot of salty liquorices in Finland, and these were maybe the best ones I have ever had!

LORENZO CANA - Luxury Set Tie And Hanky Jacquard Woven Italian 100% Silk Handmade Necktie Ties - Gold Paisley Pattern - 7706701
Offered by LORENZO CANA

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful tie!, 25 Mar 2014
I bought the tie for my fiancée for our wedding. It is a very beautiful tie, excellent quality, and my fiancée loved it too. It goes together well with a marine blue suit.

Womens Crochet Knitted Short Sleeve Ladies Bolero Cardigan Top Shrug - Red - 14-16
Offered by SPHERE

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 10 Dec 2013
I was very disappointed to this bolero. The fabric is not good, it is too small for its size, shorter than it looks in the picture. And I don't think I will ever wear it! I ordered a black bolero from a different company and it was completely different, excellent.

Womens Work Platform Wedding Court Shoes Pumps Stiletto Low Mid Kitten Heel Size 3-12
Offered by Cover Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy shoes, 10 Dec 2013
I have two pairs of these shoes (black and red) already and will order other colours too. The look so good and sexy with dress and have not too high heels. Good to dance!

Levi's CL DC Boot 5 Pocket Boot Cut Women's Jeans Sand Dune W33INxL32IN
Levi's CL DC Boot 5 Pocket Boot Cut Women's Jeans Sand Dune W33INxL32IN

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans, 10 Dec 2013
Good looking, even on my 54-years old body. Never ordered jeans online before, but the size and everything was perfect. Best jeans I ever have had.

Joe Browns Women's Carefully Designed Crinkle Tunic Black (14)
Joe Browns Women's Carefully Designed Crinkle Tunic Black (14)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this tunic, 10 Dec 2013
Beautiful and comfortable on. The colours are not fading at all, not even after many washes. I love Joe Browns cloths in general.

New Ladies Plus Size Palazzo Trousers Womens Baggy Flared Wide Leg Pants Black 14
Offered by WearAll

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 10 Dec 2013
I was very disappointed when I tried on these pants. They are nice and comfortable on, but for the size 14 far too short, I am 168cm tall. Good for yoga.

Page: 1 | 2