Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Zara > Reviews

Content by Zara

Zara (Belfast)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Something from Tiffany's
Something from Tiffany's

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!!, 25 April 2013
I literally could not put this book down. I loved reading about New York and Tiffany's and the story had more twists and turns than a rollercoaster. Yes, at times it was a little far fetched with lots of coincidences but that didn't take away from the wonderful story. I was surprised who ended up with whom at the end as Hill keeps you guessing all the way. this Irish author is way up there with my other favourite Irish writer girls, Marian Keyes and Marisa Mackle. Five stars all the way! Have already ordered the next one!

Forever Friends
Forever Friends
by Kate McCabe

5.0 out of 5 stars A Page turner., 25 April 2013
This review is from: Forever Friends (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this. It's another hit from Kate Mccabe. Maddy is a great character and I felt I got to know her well reading her story. She is really human and I had empathy for her and was rooting for her every step of the way. I enjoyed reading about her life as an estate agent, it was very insightful. I liked her flatmates too and although I guessed the twist at the end it didn't take away from my enjoyment of the book. Can't wait for the next one!

The Beach Cafe
The Beach Cafe
by Lucy Diamond

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 25 April 2013
This review is from: The Beach Cafe (Paperback)
I really loved this book and was hooked from beginning to end. The heroine is very likeable and I enjoyed reading about the cafe in Cornwall which was unexpectedly left to her by her aunt. A very sweet book, perfect holiday reading.

The Ivy Chronicles
The Ivy Chronicles
by Karen Quinn

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting insight., 16 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Ivy Chronicles (Paperback)
I definitely enjoyed this book although it took a while to really get into it. There were a few laugh-out-loud moments and I was genuinely shocked at how difficult it is to get your kids into the best schools in New York. Why would anyone put themselves through those rigid tests? An eye opener. I would read something by this author again.

The Mystery of Mercy Close
The Mystery of Mercy Close
by Marian Keyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait!, 3 Mar. 2013
This was an excellent book and worth waiting for. I love Helen's humour and the book helped me understand depression a little more. I really was gripped until the very end, waiting to see whethere missing Wayne would be found. Good to see Marian back!

Magnolia Park
Magnolia Park

4.0 out of 5 stars Likeable story., 20 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Magnolia Park (Kindle Edition)
I tend to read a lot of Irish authors and Kate McCabe is up there as a favourite. Her books are often set in a part of Spain that I'm familiar with so I enjoy them. Magnoila Park is about a woman who escapes her dreary life back in Dublin, and her controlling sister for a brand new life on the Costa del Sol. But whatever happened to the man who stole her heart way back when she was a school girl? nd how long before her sister tracks her down? Is her Spanish dream about to come to a sudden end? This book is a page turner and is very enjoyable. If I've a nagative to say about it, and it's only a tiny negative, it's that the author tends to over describe things. Having said that I do look forward to her next book!

Fifty Shades Darker: 2/3
Fifty Shades Darker: 2/3
by E L James

1.0 out of 5 stars Degrading and depressing, 30 Jun. 2012
This was even worse than the first book if that's possible. I only half finished because I couldn't bear the repetitive writing any longer. Giving this even one star feels too generous.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh my! Fun read for pervs!, 30 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
I thought this was a pervy book and I don't understand the hype. It's about a dirty old man seducing a 21-year old virgin - please! The fact that Mr Grey is 'smouldering' and a 'billionaire' makes the love affair okay, does it? But if he was broke and average looking he would be considered nothing but a pervert in my opinion. I think it's awful that in this day and age a book like this is selling so well. Besides, it is repetitive and tedious reading. Oh my, put it away!

Spiceworld - The Movie [DVD]
Spiceworld - The Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Victoria Beckham

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny nostalgia, 26 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Spiceworld - The Movie [DVD] (DVD)
As a huge former fan of the Spice Girls I recently watched this DVD an it made me laugh so much. Yes it's pure cheese but it's funny and worth watching. invite the girls around and enjoy the pure nostalgia.

Shopaholic Abroad
Shopaholic Abroad
by Sophie Kinsella

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 13 May 2012
This review is from: Shopaholic Abroad (Paperback)
If you've loved all the shopaholic books then you won't be dissappointed with this offering from Sophie Kinsella. Becky Blomwood is off to New York and obviously the city is a shopaholic's dream. I love Stateside shopping and I felt like I was over in the US with Becky in this book. Truly funny, I could not put it down!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10