Profile for S > Reviews

Speedo Boy's Challenge 15 Inch Water Short - Navy/White Stripe Logo, Medium
Speedo Boy's Challenge 15 Inch Water Short - Navy/White Stripe Logo, Medium
Offered by Surfdome

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good size, and comfy too., 8 Sep 2014
I bought two swim shorts for my son (this one and the Speedo Boys Solid Leisure Watersport), and both have the tie at the waist for kids who are all skin n bones (like my boy). They are a good fit (I bought medium as he'll be 12 soon, and is a skinny boy) and should last him until he grows too tall for them. Price was reasonable too, and delivery arrived on time.

Speedo Boy's Solid Leisure Watershort - Size Medium, Navy
Speedo Boy's Solid Leisure Watershort - Size Medium, Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good price, 8 Sep 2014
I needed these for my son's school and these are great at a great price. The school ones were a rip-off. I think these will last him until he shoots up again and then I'll order another.

The 11+ Verbal Reasoning Practice Book with Assessment Tests (Ages 8-9)
The 11+ Verbal Reasoning Practice Book with Assessment Tests (Ages 8-9)
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent practice book, 8 Sep 2014
I like all the CGP books, they are challenging enough so that I dont feel like Im wasting my daughter's time, and they keep her on her toes without her being totally out of her depth. So all in all a good balance.

Wooden Incense Stick Holder with brass inlay
Wooden Incense Stick Holder with brass inlay
Offered by best deal 4 u

3.0 out of 5 stars and it works fine, but, 8 Sep 2014
Strange, I do remember posting a review for this already, but since Amazon are confused, well, here goes another one:

For 70p, I cant expect much, and it works fine, but, Ive taken one star off because its not wide enough, so the ash falls left n right; and another star off because the groove in the middle is not deep enough to collect the ash n keep it there, so when i carry it to the bin to empty it, some of the ash falls off.

Raw Health Organic Raw Cider Vinegar With Mother 500ml
Raw Health Organic Raw Cider Vinegar With Mother 500ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

3.0 out of 5 stars It seems like an okay vinegar, 8 Sep 2014
It seems like an okay vinegar, but I dont see the sediment at the bottom like I can with Braggs, so just a little concerned there. Also, the bottle is too tall to fit into a standard cupboard and has to stay on the worktop; for someone who likes her worktop totally empty, thats a bit of an annoyance.

Kids White Lab Coat Doctors Science Dr Warehouse Boys Girls Childrens Childs 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14 Years (13-14 Years)
Offered by Waterproofs UK

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 8 Sep 2014
my son is a tall nearly-12 yr old, so I ordered one size up so that he can use it for a good year (or two, fingers crossed!) before he needs another. The body fits fine, but the sleeves as expected are long, but no problem - he will simply roll them up. Its a good fabric, and cheaper than the one the school was selling. All in all, Im happy, he's happy.

Mini Squeeze Bottles 2/Pkg-6 Ounces
Mini Squeeze Bottles 2/Pkg-6 Ounces
Offered by Creston

5.0 out of 5 stars Good all round bottles, 8 May 2014
I ordered these plastic bottles to store my oil mixes for my hair, and they really help me to apply it evenly throughout the scalp. I have also used one to store a mix of rosewater and vinegar wh/ I use as a toner on my face. I will eventually get around to using one with melted chocolate to make designs on cakes etc, in wh/ case I will update this review to share my success or failure.

Mutiplication (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
Mutiplication (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
by Flash Kids Editors
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars good for a quick maths session, 2 Feb 2014
i am not really a flash cards type of person, but im pleased i bought these - when we dont have time for a proper maths lesson, these come in handy just to revise the tables and my daughter finds it enjoyable and light. if we have time she then tests me using these and it somehow doesnt feel anything like studying. :)

A Vogel Neem Shampoo 200ml
A Vogel Neem Shampoo 200ml
Offered by Shipley Health Store

1.0 out of 5 stars hugely disappointed, 2 Feb 2014
i bought this shampoo after reading all the reviews, for two reasons: [a] to try n tackle my daughter's lice issue, and [b] because one reviewer reported really nice healthy shiny hair after using it. i thought, "aah, finally my search is over." oh boy, how wrong i was. on the lice front, its done absolutely nothing (i've had far more success using neem oil & tea tree oil mixed with other oils), and as for how it leaves the hair - coarse, dry, dirty looking. every time i or my kids have used it, we've needed to go and shampoo our hair the very next day. it seems to strip all the moisture from my hair in particular, so i look like i've had an electric shock. its way too harsh for me.

Daler Rowney Aquafine aquarelle artists watercolour pad A3 12 sheets 300gsm NOT surface
Offered by Hot Shot Craft

5.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up, 18 Jan 2014
excellent quality, would buy again, enjoy painting on this paper, what else to say? just go ahead and buy it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8