Profile for Simon Stewart > Reviews

Content by Simon Stewart

Simon Stewart

Sky+HD Remote Control sealed in Official Sky Branded Retail Packaging, including Duracell Batteries and Manual - SKY120

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 21 Mar. 2014
Much cheaper than buying a new one direct from sky.com. Works perfectly, was fed up with the odd dodgy button on original remote but refused to pay the price for a new one until I saw this one on offer. Very happy now.

Epson Expression Home XP-312 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi/Epson Connect
Epson Expression Home XP-312 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi/Epson Connect
Offered by OnlineshopbaseLtd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 21 Mar. 2014
Great price, love my wireless printing. If hibernating have to manually go hit on button so wouldn't be any good for those wanting to print things whilst away from home but definitely serves the purpose of a standard home printer.

NERF Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36)
NERF Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun, 21 Mar. 2014
Great price and gives my children hours of fun. Def recommend to anyone buying their first nerf as there are just not enough supplied, find these all over the house!

Slika Creme Peroxide 40 Vol 12% 1 Litre - SLI052
Slika Creme Peroxide 40 Vol 12% 1 Litre - SLI052

5.0 out of 5 stars Bleach, 21 Mar. 2014
It does what it's supposed to, came quickly and works well. Not much more to be said but word count forcing me too!

Dkode Womens Nabila Black Boots FW13110160 5 UK, 38 EU
Dkode Womens Nabila Black Boots FW13110160 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boots, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Dkode Women's Nabila Boots (Shoes)
These boots are lovely, leather is soft and comfortable. The leg width is standard, my legs are on the larger side of normal and just fit in these boots. I wouldn't be able to wear with jeans, perhaps not even leggings!

Travel Adaptor Plug: Worldwide / European Visitor To Uk
Travel Adaptor Plug: Worldwide / European Visitor To Uk
Offered by BargainShop_London

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't work with my US plug, 21 Mar. 2014
Bought this to use with my set of American hair clippers here in UK. No matter how hard I try the plug will not fit. Very disappointed.

Iron Man Costume with Lights - Age 5-6 Years
Iron Man Costume with Lights - Age 5-6 Years

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and quality not great, 13 Jan. 2014
Unfortunately I bought this product for a Christmas gift and then saw the exact same one for HALF the price I paid here. Very disappointing, if it hadn't been so close to Christmas I'd have returned it.
Furthermore, the battery operated light is not detachable so can't be laundered in machine. Since my little man wears it all the time this would have been of great benefit. The gold on the chest plate has also worn off which is very disappointing. In
Iight of this, given the chance again, I would go for a plainer suit without the light and plastic chest plate.

360 ROTATING FLIP LEATHER CASE COVER FOR THE NEW IPAD MINI (RED)
360 ROTATING FLIP LEATHER CASE COVER FOR THE NEW IPAD MINI (RED)
Offered by SWEETY LIFE

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and stylish, 13 Jan. 2014
I love this cover, it comes in lots of different colours and even polka dorms. I have received lots of compliments and I'm so pleased at how much cheaper it is than others on the market. It is easy to twist and use mini iPad in portrait or landscape mode.

Betula Women Slippers, Black, 37
Betula Women Slippers, Black, 37

4.0 out of 5 stars Narrow fit, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Betula Women Slippers (Apparel)
I ordered these in my usual Birkenstock size 37(even though I'm normally a 5/6) and whilst the usual high quality standard of Birkenstock, they do seem a little shorter than my other pairs in different styles. I would also note that the width is narrow, and no option given for the wider fit. However, I am still very happy with my purchase and the price.

Hello Kitty Watch & Wallet Combo Girls Birthday Present Gift (Designs May Vary)
Hello Kitty Watch & Wallet Combo Girls Birthday Present Gift (Designs May Vary)
Offered by Mellish Corner

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 9 May 2013
Good value for the money but packaging makes it look a little cheap. Would recommend repacking it yourself if giving as a gift. But for a Hello Kitty fan this is a perfect little present.