Profile for HoneyBee > Reviews

Content by HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Page: 1 | 2
Passing the Numeracy Skills Test (Achieving QTS Series)
Passing the Numeracy Skills Test (Achieving QTS Series)
by Mark Patmore

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 21 Jun. 2014
This book so so useful! Having always been really good at maths, I was surprised when I took my first skills test practice test and had only got 51%. I purchased this book and went through it cover to cover, spending a lot of time on the questions. Now what let's this book down it it's typos; the most important typo is telling you that the mental questions allow only eight seconds instead of eighteen. But apart from that this book is perfect for anyone taking their skills tests.

Passing the Literacy Skills Test (Achieving QTS Series)
Passing the Literacy Skills Test (Achieving QTS Series)
by Jim Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 21 Jun. 2014
This book got me through my skills tests. I read the book cover to cover, even memorised the glossary. When it came to doing the online practice tests, I was getting 100%! Would Definitely recommend.

Uni-ball Scented Ink Rollerball Pens - Assorted Fruit/Sweet Scents, Gift Pack of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens!, 21 Jun. 2014
For scented pens, these are the best on the market! I remember having these when I was in primary school when they were first released. Now I am teaching, I pull these out when marking books and the children love them! The only problem is, the pens run out quite quickly.

The ink flow is really good and the smells are like what they are supposed to be like.

edding 360 Boardmarker Bullet Tip Pack of 8 - Assorted
edding 360 Boardmarker Bullet Tip Pack of 8 - Assorted

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pens., 21 Jun. 2014
As a teacher, I am always on the hunt for whiteboard markers in as many colours as I can find. I have used these Edding markers for the past few months and they are very good; there is a good variety of colour and they work well. Some of my students have also purchased this pack aft seeing me use them and they are happy with them. The only problem I have found is the ink can be a little pale/opaque. I have just tried Expo markers and they are a lot bolder - and actually what I will be sticking with.

CP21 Scented Sticker Bumper Value Pack - 280 stickers
CP21 Scented Sticker Bumper Value Pack - 280 stickers
Offered by Primary Teaching Services

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 21 Jun. 2014
As a teacher, you can never have enough stickers. The children love these scented stickers no matter their age. Really good price as well.

Jumpstart! Grammar: Games and activities for ages 6-14
Jumpstart! Grammar: Games and activities for ages 6-14
by Pie Corbett

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend., 21 Jun. 2014
I am a big fan of all the Jumpstart books and use them frequently in my lessons. Having waited fifteen months for the book to arrive after I preordered, I was delighted to see how thick this book is. The book is, at a glance, three times the thickness of the Jumpstart Literacy book and is split into useful sections to make it easier when needing to focus on particular SPaG areas in lessons.

I would really recommend this book.

Hope Breaks: A New Adult Romantic Comedy (Book 1 of 3)
Hope Breaks: A New Adult Romantic Comedy (Book 1 of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 21 Jun. 2014
I really enjoyed this book and was so disappointed when it finished; I wanted to find out what was going to happen next!

PME Multi Purpose Tilting Turntable - Cake Decorating
PME Multi Purpose Tilting Turntable - Cake Decorating
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchasr, 21 Jun. 2014
Really handy product for a novice at baking. I needed to invest in a tilting board and this seemed to be the best one out there. The only problem is it is sometimes hard to twist but the non slip material at the top keeps the cake sturdily in place.

Ednet 83043 Waterbeats USB Speaker for PC - Pink
Ednet 83043 Waterbeats USB Speaker for PC - Pink
Offered by WAYCOM ENTERPRISE

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty., 21 Jun. 2014
I bought these as an Xmas gift for my niece and they are so cool! She loved them and I am even considering buying myself some for my laptop at work to amuse the children as a treat. Great price and work really well. Great if you can dim the lights and it responds to different beats in the music.

The Big Bang Theory - Season 6 [Blu-ray] [2013]
The Big Bang Theory - Season 6 [Blu-ray] [2013]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant show, 21 Jun. 2014
Everyone loves the Big Bang Theory and there is a reason for this: it's so funny!! Not since Friends have I been able to watch an episode over and over; season six is no different.

Page: 1 | 2