Profile for Bazpal > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 836

Bazpal
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Bluetooth Portable Travel Speaker For Iphone 6, 5s, 5c, iPod, iPad , Android Phones and MP3 Players (Titanium)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Mar. 2015
This is a great Bluetooth speaker, I pair it with my iPad, & within seconds it was up & running, built in FM radio, & looks good in wood .
The only thing that confused me was, when the voice say "Bluetooth has contacted " or something like that, I sa y that because I don know what language it is in? But for sheer quality, five stars.
I can recommend this great product.

Anker® Multi-Angle Portable Stand for Tablets 7-10 inch, E-readers and Smartphones, 0.4lb Lightweight Durable Aluminum Body, Compatible for iPad Air, Mini, iPhone 6 5S 5 4S, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Google Nexus 5 6 7 9 Phones, Tablets and more (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, 7 Mar. 2015
I bought two one for me & one for my dad, we both think they are just the job for our iPads, a very well made strong stand.
I can recommend it.

Tom's Midnight Garden [DVD]
Tom's Midnight Garden [DVD]
Dvd ~ Greta Scacchi

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Ok?, 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Tom's Midnight Garden [DVD] (DVD)
This is a good film, But for those who have read the book, the book is 100% better.
I also found that the sound quality is very poor, I had to turn the volume up quite high?

Trackmate Audio Cleaner plus Demagnetizer
Trackmate Audio Cleaner plus Demagnetizer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Mar. 2015
Fantastic, over the many years I have had a cassette player this is by far the best cleaner I have ever used, it dose a fantastic job.

ANDRE RIEU-A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM -DVD-
ANDRE RIEU-A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM -DVD-
Dvd ~ Andre Rieu
Offered by uniqueplace-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Mar. 2015
What ever Andre dose will always be good, we like to watch shows like this on a Saturday evening, it beats the spots of Saturday nigh viewing on the TV.
For those of you who are sick to the back teeth with all the Saturday evening rubbish that we are expected sit through, then this kind of show is for you, I can recommend anything by Andre Rieu.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2015 3:51 PM GMT

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful Film, 3 Mar. 2015
A wonderful feel good film, this has everything, I am looking forward to number 2.
I can recommend this film.

Delonghi ICM15210 1.3 Litre 900 Watts Filter Coffee Maker 10-15 Cup Capacity, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good machine, 28 Feb. 2015
Love this machine, it makes great coffee, & looks good in my kitchen.

Brief Encounter [DVD] [1945]
Brief Encounter [DVD] [1945]
Dvd ~ Celia Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 28 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Brief Encounter [DVD] [1945] (DVD)
A beautiful classic, enjoyed it.

Duracell Batteries AA Plus Power MN1500 8-Pack
Duracell Batteries AA Plus Power MN1500 8-Pack
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars They are batteries, 28 Feb. 2015
Great they are good quality batteries

PORTABLE DAB RADIO 6 SECTION TELESCOPIC AERIAL ANTENNA
PORTABLE DAB RADIO 6 SECTION TELESCOPIC AERIAL ANTENNA
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, But?, 28 Feb. 2015
The antenna works quite good with FM, but not so good with DAB, maybe if the antenna was longer it might work better on DAB.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14