Profile for Bazpal > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 569

Bazpal
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
TaoTronics® TT-BA01 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Stereo Music Transmitter (Not A Bluetooth Receiver) for 3.5mm Audio Devices (iPod, MP3/MP4, TV, Media Player)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars On The Button, 24 Jan 2013
I bought this to link up my Bluetooth headphones to my TV, it took about 30 seconds from pairing to plugging in to my TV, & sitting down with a cup of tea to watch Star-gate, while the wife had a kip.
This is a great piece of tack, it works first time without any fuss or bother, the range is also very good, I plugged it into my hi-fi & danced all over the house, unfortunately this woke the wife, & that was me in the dog house, but after 50yrs, who cares?
But, if you are looking for a gadget to link Bluetooth to your TV, hi-fi, iPod or any other audio device, then this is for you, I can highly recommend it, so go on be a devil, & Buy it, you will not be sorry.
Just as an afterthought, it is recommended that you put the gadget on charge for the period recommended which is 4hrs, it does come with a mains charger, & full instuctions.
Ok, back to star-gate, & my cup of tea.
Have fun? ;-)

The Secret Garden Complete Text
The Secret Garden Complete Text

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 16 Jan 2013
I have enjoyed this book it is a beautiful story, looking forward to the film, with a nice cup of tea.

75 Further Songs Remembering Children's Favourites and Junior Choice
75 Further Songs Remembering Children's Favourites and Junior Choice

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy days, 6 Jan 2013
I remember all the tracks on this mp3 download, it is a very good listen, & like me you will start to remember your child hood sat in front of a wooden box, with a light on a dial, it was call the wireless, happy days

Dreamboats and Petticoats 6 - Dancehall Days [Explicit] [+digital booklet]
Dreamboats and Petticoats 6 - Dancehall Days [Explicit] [+digital booklet]

4.0 out of 5 stars A good listen, 6 Jan 2013
If you love the oldies as I do then this is a very good listen.
Only four stars because I did not like the last few tracks on disc 2, these are taken from the live show, & they are not very good?

FireFrame - Free Digital Picture Frame
FireFrame - Free Digital Picture Frame

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good App, 6 Jan 2013
This is a good app for watching movies on your Kindle Fire HD, for me it is better that the one that came with the Kindle Fire HD.
its free so go on have a go?

The Railway Children - 40th Anniversary Edition [DVD]
The Railway Children - 40th Anniversary Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dinah Sheridan

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it, 6 Jan 2013
Twenty stars for this great timeless classic, I am almost 70yrs old, I have seen this film more times than I can remember, & it still has a magical quality for me, I have also read the book a couple of times in the past couple of years, it just keeps me interested each time.
Great DVD with some nice extras, go on buy it, you will love it ;-)

Island Pride Chicken Noodle Soup 50 g (Pack of 12)
Island Pride Chicken Noodle Soup 50 g (Pack of 12)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Weak Flavour, 6 Jan 2013
I am sorry to say that this chicken noodle soup is more like noodle & water soup; it has no flavour at all, or very little.
I even used a quarter less water than it says on the packet, & it was still to me very weak?
I would not recommend this soup, because to me it is very poor quality, if you are like me & love a good chicken noodle soup, then shop around first, because like me you will be disappointed.
One star is one star to many.

Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions for Kindle Fire
Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions for Kindle Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, 9 Dec 2012
This weather station works well on my kindle fire (hd) I check the weather every day, not only in my home town but in towns I will be visiting.
It is worth paying a small amount for such a good app.

GSam Battery Monitor
GSam Battery Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good app to have, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: GSam Battery Monitor (App)
Tis little app will keep an eye on your battery power, & tell you what is useing the most or the least power.
It works just fine with my kindle fire hd.
There is a free version of this, But I went for the paid one, it gives you a lot more to work with.
Its a good app, paid or free, its up to you.

GSam Screen Dimmer Pro
GSam Screen Dimmer Pro

2.0 out of 5 stars It works...But, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: GSam Screen Dimmer Pro (App)
This app works just fine on the kindle fire hd, But it needs an internet connection for it to work.
As a tip was given to me for saving battery power is to switch of the wi-fi, & lower the brightness when reading in bed, it not only saves power, but is good for your eyes & that is a good tip.
However this app will not work without the internet?
It is a good power saving app for the back light just as long you keep your wi-fi switch on.
So, you have to work out wich saves more power, switch of wi-fi, or use this app with wi-fi on? Or just switch the wi-fi of, & turn the brightness down yourself, & save 99p by not buying this app
Its up to you?