Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Para Handy
Para Handy
by Neil Munro

5.0 out of 5 stars If Dougie wass here ............., 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Para Handy (Paperback)
This is the ultimate Desert Island companion. Forget all other books. I have read this book over and over again and I never tire of it. For me the humour is perfect.

The Durutti Column - The Best Of
The Durutti Column - The Best Of

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 18 Dec. 2011
I have come late to The Durutti Column and I really enjoy listening to their music. However, one could be excused for thinking each track is similar and I suppose it could become tedious.This Best Of is probably all I'll need to own of them. Nonetheless it is worth the purchase.

While Mortals Sleep
While Mortals Sleep
Offered by Pure Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Dec. 2011
This review is from: While Mortals Sleep (Audio CD)
What a talent Kate Rusby is. I purchased this CD via my smart phone from Amazon at her concert in Glasgow I was so impressed. This CD sums up Christmas absolutely. The concert consisted of Yorkshire carols and she has recorded these both on this album but also a previous CD 'Sweet Bells'. I recommend both.

Sweet Bells
Sweet Bells
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite Delightful, 18 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Sweet Bells (Audio CD)
I purchased this CD after seeing Kate Rusby on stage in Glasgow singing from her repertoire of Yorkshire carols. I highly recommend this CD to anyone who is interested in music. You don't need to be religious and you don't need to be folky, as long as you can appreciate good music you will love this album.

Bulldog Snow Shovel
Bulldog Snow Shovel

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of this shovel, 10 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Bulldog Snow Shovel (DIY & Tools)
This item is not a Bulldog branded snow shovel and is inferior in quality. That is the reason it is so much cheaper than the real thing. The handle for example will be very uncomfortable in use.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2011 12:35 PM BST

Golf My Way: The Instructional Classic, Revised and Updated
Golf My Way: The Instructional Classic, Revised and Updated
by Jack Nicklaus

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterclass, 23 Mar. 2011
Nicklaus is probably the greatest golfer ever and in my view will not be beaten by anyone. This text is about how he plays golf and not an instruction book. But, it is packed full of very useful information - it's a gold mine.

Gary Player's golf class
Gary Player's golf class
by Gary Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Cartoon greatness, 23 Mar. 2011
This newspaper series of golf lessons from Gary Player are legendary and quite wonderful. Dip into the text anywhere and you will find a really good tip to help you on the day.

Fit for Golf
Fit for Golf
by Gary Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep young and beautiful, 23 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Fit for Golf (Hardcover)
Gary Player was/is a fitness pioneer in golfing terms. He raised the bar way back in the 50's and 60's but not many golfers followed suit. Only nowadays are some golfers taking on the benefits of fitness. This book is perfect to improve your fitness in respect to golf performance and is highly recommended.

Rolson 56759 Hardwood Sliding Bevel, 230 mm
Rolson 56759 Hardwood Sliding Bevel, 230 mm
Offered by TOOLSDIY

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 23 Mar. 2011
This tool is good value for the money. It suits me as a part time, occasional DIYer. Dont think it is of sufficient quality for the professional.

Scotland My Scotland
Scotland My Scotland
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice wee CD, 23 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Scotland My Scotland (Audio CD)
This is a great compilation of folk songs which people of my age group and older (50+) from central Scotland will know and love.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2013 6:35 PM BST